JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO, WAY too much for a Yugo SKS. Look into a Chinese or even Russian.. The Chinese are good rifles and I believe that the ChiCom and the Russkiya are chrome-lined bores, which is very desirable when used with corrosive ammo.
My Mitchell Yugo is my most accurate AK, well made but NON-CHROME bore, necessitating immediate cleaning after firing, especially if living in a humid climate. I don't have to worry QUITE as much with my Chinese chrome-bored AK.
That price seems high for any SKS right now, that's almost the price of a decent AR15, and Im thinking you can get an AK for that money...

Back in the day you could get one for less. Are we seeing a inflationary spiral? For $600 bucks look for the usual stuff more desirable in a SKS. Rifle, not Carbine.

Heavy screwed in barrel. Chrome bore. Milled trigger housing/group. All matching parts. Chrome bolt and carrier. Proper tight head space. Good furniture. New or as new condition.

Zero wear on the locking shoulder. The usual stuff. Enjoy.

Last Edited:
In 1966 you could pick those SKS's up off the battlefield for free. Back then we had no appreciation for the enemies weapons. The SKS was the only war trophy that you could bring home. The Russian ones seemed to be the best made.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top