JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
maybe the slug or the primer.... ;)
API pulled bullits....you win
The loaded AP was 2$ a pop

From a friend.
Now you can still buy loaded 50 BMG on links in a can. Free Shipping
$299 per 100 rnds...Target Sports.....Git Sum

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

From a friend.

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy , ya just don't lead em so much!

This is why I view education and the family unit as the foundation of saving this nation. Because babies aren't born with knowledge, and if they never learn what they need to learn, they will never even know what they are missing. Which is why chipping away at rights every generation is successful, because each generation compromises a little and in 5 generations the law is drastically different, but it never moved far enough, fast enough, to get a major reaction.

A tiny example: new gun owners might see 60 cent 9mm and think, "ok" - because they have nothing to compare it too, that price is all they have ever known.

It's the frog in the pot.

300 for 500 seems normal now. At gun stores that have it all the time it seems to be $30 a box for target ammo and you can only buy a limited amount of rounds. On the other hand, defensive ammo is only a little more expensive than pre-shortage. If you're looking for emergency purposes buy some of that, shoot the target ammo you have, and switch to .22 until prices come down.

When I bought my Glock 43x at bi mart yesterday they offered me a chance to buy a 100 round pack of 9mm for $30. Without hesitation I bought it but it does make me wonder. When you see those ammo out of stock everywhere are they really out of stock?? Or are they mainly selling to people who are purchasing guns? Anything over .50 is high for my taste but if you have no ammo it's best to get something! I think $1 a round that some people ask on here is absurd.. If you can't find any ammo and you do not have any stocked up priorities defensive ammo get a box then whenever you get a chance to get target ammo at a reasonable price buy as much as you can!

If you get there.....RIGHT NOW!!!
Or if you ask what day they get their ammo in and go in at 10am in the morning that day, or later around 6:30-7pm. They aren't putting it all out at once. Cabelas was putting it out all at once and it was gone by lunch, they were putting some out later in the day but people complained and ruined that so now they just put everything out and it a free for all until it gone. I have a circle of friends and we check area BiMarts from McMinnville to Hillsboro to Tualitan and let each other know when they have ammo and even buy each other ammo if we know someone is looking for something in particular. (None of us resell the ammo)

Last Edited:

From a friend.

Dam.... I sure miss the M60 that I was kitted up with. :(

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top