JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
60 cents for 9mm is the going rate BUT!!! this is steel case and not reloadable just an FYI. Personally I would wait it seems more ammo is appearing on store shelves and prices may come down

...the peasants have no 9mm.

Let them shoot .45acp! original.png

No, it's still bad, because it isn't 14 to 17 cents per round, but if you desperately feel you have to buy 9mm then getting some at the cheapest price you can find it is, "good"

Last Edited:
Their homepage talks about American Patriots, but this ammo is made in Turkey.

I have not tried it personally, but would probably pass unless it was the only thing available. Check out PMC (Korea) and IMI (Israel), I have seen decent prices for both and they have a solid track record for routine/training use.

fools...I bought 50 BMG for that price today.

Quit feeding the fuktards.....

Sit back and wait it out.

Them dipbubblegumtts will get tired of waiting in line if NO ONE buys there goods

There are 2 things you really don't want to buy right now. 5.56/.223 and 9MM. A lot of calibers are still available at decent prices, skip those two at least for now.

Them dipbubblegumtts will get tired of waiting in line if NO ONE buys there goods
Yes when people stop buying every box as fast as it hits a store the price of course comes down. Problem is most consumers learn nothing. Most of us have seen at least a couple panic shortages, many have seen more than we can remember. One constant is as soon as they are over most go back to sleep. Add to that a whole hell of a lot of new shooters came on line to find ammo was gone. They like the thirsty man and the glass of water will pay what they have to pay. So nothing we can do but wait for the panic to stop. With one party daily talking about more gun laws these panics last a LOT longer. :s0092:

30 cents per round the other day at Cabela's for Winchester and Herter's 115 grain FMJ brass casing. Granted, it went really quick, but it felt like almost normal prices again. I think we are slowly bending the corner on this insane "ammo shortage."

Yes when people stop buying every box as fast as it hits a store the price of course comes down. Problem is most consumers learn nothing. Most of us have seen at least a couple panic shortages, many have seen more than we can remember. One constant is as soon as they are over most go back to sleep. Add to that a whole hell of a lot of new shooters came on line to find ammo was gone. They like the thirsty man and the glass of water will pay what they have to pay. So nothing we can do but wait for the panic to stop. With one party daily talking about more gun laws these panics last a LOT longer. :s0092:
This is why I view education and the family unit as the foundation of saving this nation. Because babies aren't born with knowledge, and if they never learn what they need to learn, they will never even know what they are missing. Which is why chipping away at rights every generation is successful, because each generation compromises a little and in 5 generations the law is drastically different, but it never moved far enough, fast enough, to get a major reaction.

A tiny example: new gun owners might see 60 cent 9mm and think, "ok" - because they have nothing to compare it too, that price is all they have ever known.

Last Edited:
This is why I view education and the family unit as the foundation of saving this nation. Because babies aren't born with knowledge, and if they never learn what they need to learn, they will never even know what they are missing. Which is why chipping away at rights every generation is successful, because each generation compromises a little and in 5 generations the law is drastically different, but it never moved far enough, fast enough, to get a major reaction.

A tiny example: new gun owners might see 60 cent 9mm and think, "ok" - because they have nothing to compare it too, that price is all they have never known.

Well babies may be born w/o knowledge, but when they hit their teenaged years they sure make up for it because every time you tell them something no matter what it is they always reply, "I know".....

I strongly doubt you bought .50 BMG in any quantity for 60¢/round

Well babies may be born w/o knowledge, but when they hit their teenaged years they sure make up for it because every time you tell them something no matter what it is they always reply, "I know".....

Yes, and most of us were teenagers who knew a lot too! And as we got out of our teenage years we learned more about how much we didn't know.

That confidence despite severe ignorance is a blessing and a curse, because if we actually knew everything when we were younger a lot of ventures that were likely to end in failure would have never been taken, but because we have that confidence despite ignorance we trudge forward through challenge that if we "knew better" might have never tried.

Heck, the whole revolutionary war could have never been fought if people "knew" that Great Britain was one of the greatest military powers in the world at the time and facing them was almost surely to end in failure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top