Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Is $495 a good deal on a glock 33?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Nanavic97, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Nanavic97

Nanavic97 Oregon, United States Member

Just looking for some advice... I was looking for a g26, but haven't been able to find one. Is a g33 3rd generation for $495 a good deal? I found the g33 at a pawn shop. Looking for another opinion. Eventually I plan on buying a 9mm barrell & mag since ammo is cheaper.

2. pease

pease Stayton Member

I think I look at it also. the price was too high for me and he didn't want to deal.

3. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

It's not a terrible deal, if it's in excellent condition. See if they'll come down a bit. A new one runs around $600 if I remember right.

4. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

With the mags and barrel, you'll spend as much as buying a new 26. They sell for about 530 new. I've found that unless its a rare gun or something hard to find, pawn shops aren't very reasonably priced.

5. fromotoc

fromotoc Downtown Portland, OR Member

It is not a good deal. It is a little high for a used gun, but it is not a good deal. If you really, really must have it, buy it. If you are looking for a good deal, look otherwise. I would sy $450 or less is a good deal.

6. uscsoldier

uscsoldier Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Which pawn shop? most of the ones here in Salem that I've been to will deal

7. bmw2

bmw2 Mount Vernon, Wa Active Member

Are you really finding new 26's for 530? Not doubting you, I've just been looking around and haven't found anything that cheap.

8. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

Did the price go up on these? I think I got mine for $499 not too long ago brand new.

9. Nanavic97

Nanavic97 Oregon, United States Member

Topglock.com has them for $470, but that doesn't include all of the little fees and they're backordered. Anyone ever ordered from them?

10. BryanO

BryanO W.WA Member

Sharp Shooting in Spokane sells them at that price.