JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you're reloading 300 blackout. probably.. Are you talking about the "deal" that extreme has had going on?
Unless you find primers at Bi-Mart, which will be in the 6 to 7 dollar per 100 sleeve for primers or Cabellas for 60 to 70 bucks per 1000 you will be looking at about 100 bucks per 1000 from midway or brownells or some other less gougy web place with shipping

If you need some and can't find it.....

And well, you still need to decide for yourself.....what is anything worth to YOU?

IF you're seriously looking to buy? Post your wanted ad "Classifieds-Items Wanted".

Aloha, Mark

if you're reloading 300 blackout. probably.. Are you talking about the "deal" that extreme has had going on?
Unless you find primers at Bi-Mart, which will be in the 6 to 7 dollar per 100 sleeve for primers or Cabellas for 60 to 70 bucks per 1000 you will be looking at about 100 bucks per 1000 from midway or brownells or some other less gougy web place with shipping
Yes.

I see it is the Xtreme deal. Add tax, Hazmat, and expensive shipping and it is going to not be .27c per round. I would have to trade the SRPs for LRPs
27 cent price includes shipping and hazmat. Just wondering if anybody knows of a deal on new 308 projectiles under let's say 17 cents each.

I don't. I have been using their .308 and 55gr .223 bullets and they have been working well. Thanks for doing the math on it. They got a lot of my money last month. I wonder if they are CCI primers. I had the same question when I got my order. Maybe someone knows a source for cheaper. If someone was close to me I would love to split a big order.

I don't. I have been using their .308 and 55gr .223 bullets and they have been working well. Thanks for doing the math on it. They got a lot of my money last month. I wonder if they are CCI primers. I had the same question when I got my order. Maybe someone knows a source for cheaper. If someone was close to me I would love to split a big order.
They should be running a special soon for Black Friday but I am not confident the 308 primer combo will still be available or included in the Black Friday promotion. Cheapest 308 fmj projectiles in the 150gr range I have found are about 21 cents each.

I suspect they might be Ginex primers.

They should be running a special soon for Black Friday but I am not confident the 308 primer combo will still be available or included in the Black Friday promotion. Cheapest 308 fmj projectiles in the 150gr range I have found are about 21 cents each.
You might just have to bite the bullet.....and get 'em while you can! :D

I saw RMR had Hornady 150grain for $.22.

I can really rain on your parade. The one and only Berger bullet dealer here in UK is selling .308 bullets for $1.21 each.

Needless to say, they stayed on the shelf.
.21 cents for the bullet and $1.00 for the equivalent UK Form 4? Do they have to be engraved? Sorry a bad bad joke. 😂

On another note. So has anyone done the math on total cost given $35-40/lb for powder, $80-100 for primers, cost of the brass and brass lifespan? If we are getting close to a dollar a round. What are our "reloading wages"/hr. ? Is there any savings to reload NATO ball ammo or just make M118LR knockoffs for longer range or SP hunting ammo? Don't get me wrong. Reloading is fun and all, but if I am saving $2/hr of work I might as well pick up aluminum cans on the highway.

On another note. So has anyone done the math on total cost given $35-40/lb for powder, $80-100 for primers, cost of the brass and brass lifespan? If we are getting close to a dollar a round. What are our "reloading wages"/hr. ? Is there any savings to reload NATO ball ammo or just make M118LR knockoffs for longer range or SP hunting ammo? Don't get me wrong. Reloading is fun and all, but if I am saving $2/hr of work I might as well pick up aluminum cans on the highway.
+ peacful time in the reloading room listening to my favorite oldies, working with my hands, producing a highly useful, attractive product to myself. = Priceless!
Some get it. Some don't. And there ain't a dang thing wrong with that either! HA! How do you like that? :D

+ peacful time in the reloading room listening to my favorite oldies, working with my hands, producing a highly useful, attractive product to myself. = Priceless!
Some get it. Some don't. And there ain't a dang thing wrong with that either! HA! How do you like that? :D
And that is exactly what I am headed to do right now. I am just cheap and even though it is still fun, the amount of $$$ made/saved every time a perfectly finished round goes "Chink" in the bucket has really gone down but you guys already know that. $1 $1 $1 is now like 20c 20c 20c. LOL "Make Reloading Great Again" is my new slogan.

Uhg! Let's not go down the economy of reloading path again. I prefer that you all realize it is not cost effective and stay away so there is more component availability for me.:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top