JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Weird going on's with the IRS - In case anybody Doesn't know the IRS is CLOSED - including all branch offices until further notice. I had to go to the Bend office today and discovered this. SO I went to my accountant to see if she could help me and she said this had never happened before. She said she 'heard' it might reopen on the 26th but that is not confirmed. I called all numbers and was given no provision to talk to a person so I logged on to their website to download a document and got the message 'This service is unavailable - sorry for the inconvenience'. I was able to have it mailed to me so we shall see. She also told me some other interesting tidbits of information she has gathered as a tax professional but not necessarily confirmed.

They are gearing up and retooling for the massive increase in their powers since 2015 changes the way taxes are filed due to the ACA.

Actually I have no clue and I'm blowing smoke outta my... well you get the idea.

Got me curious. Must research.

They are gearing up and retooling for the massive increase in their powers since 2015 changes the way taxes are filed due to the ACA.

Actually I have no clue and I'm blowing smoke outta my... well you get the idea.

Got me curious. Must research.

Actually you probably hit it dead center on what they are ramping up for. The increased new penalties on the obumfk non care program. The IRS is his new enforcement gestapo force for that, so it probably is what they are closed, training and gearing up for. Your idea just may not be so far fetched after all.

My guess is they are training all their employees by teaching them the contents of the 1700 page document that nobody ready prior to it's passage. ACA is going to really hose allot of Americans just so 11 million undocumented immigrants can have free medical care instead of being deported. Thank you OBUMMER!

Before I retired or decided I did not want a job, I made it a point to not to pay in to much income tax, so not get a refund. I thought it was stupid to have to wait for my money to come back to me in form of a tax refund.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top