JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
were those IRS agents that arrested him?
The perfect question in rebuttal, and I know you already know the answer, which is "no"...

"On March 27, 1929, Capone was arrested by FBI agents as he left a Chicago courtroom after testifying to a grand jury that was investigating violations of federal prohibition laws."

Source: Wikipedia

Which begs the question today, "Why does the IRS need 5 million rounds of ammo, tens of thousands of new agents, and thousands of firearms?"

Anyone...??? o_O

Like ya'll never heard of this guy :rolleyes:

View attachment 1256006
Yup - they finally got him for implied tax fraud then threw the book at him. He was arrested by Elliot Ness, who was with the FBI and not the IRS. While I'm not a fan of Capone, I've always had mixed feelings about how he was brought down though he deserved incarceration for his mob activities.

Do the ends justify the means? Why was Ness unable to prove what was common knowledge and then resorted to an unrelated implied crime?

The perfect question in rebuttal, and I know you already know the answer, which is "no"...

"On March 27, 1929, Capone was arrested by FBI agents as he left a Chicago courtroom after testifying to a grand jury that was investigating violations of federal prohibition laws."

Source: Wikipedia

Which begs the question today, "Why does the IRS need 5 million rounds of ammo, tens of thousands of new agents, and thousands of firearms?"

Anyone...??? o_O
That is the million dollar question. It's not for our benefit. If there is any question about who's running Brandon, it doesn't take much to remember the one (BHO) who started weaponizing the IRS against conservative organizations.

Which begs the question today, "Why does the IRS need 5 million rounds of ammo, tens of thousands of new agents, and thousands of firearms
They don't, and never have, relying on the FBI, as well as the U.S. Martial service for the bigger Fed cases and local or state cops for the smaller stuff!

The scary part of all this is, who exactly gives the IRS enforcement powers, by who's authority, is it simply them making that ruling in Defferance to Congress, or is Congress empowering them lawfully, or is it just Joe by Executive Order? Then their the whole constitution thingy, what right do they have to go after you and I, and why, what could we have done to incur their wrath that they would need arms and ammo and body armor, what are they thinking will happen?

the Liberals appear to realize they lost momentum, it is now or never for them. China is now calling in what is owed to them by Biden Inc. Who in the world profits most from this?

When one is gripped by fear of a threat, real or imagined, their rational and higher cognitive capacities shut down, making them easily manipulable by anyone that promises safety from the threat. "No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear", wrote the 18th century philosopher Edmund Burke.

Here's a little sump'n that one of our esteemed members just alerted me to (h/t to @E4mafia)...

Remember when the Demented Potato told America for the past year that those 85,000 new IRS agents would not be looking to audit anyone that makes under $400,000/year? Well, that now appears to be a total crock of shiit, when it comes down to actually taking a vote on it and putting one's money where one's mouth is.

Every Senate Dem voted the Crapo Amendment down, while every Senate Repub voted for it. Bottom line is when the Dems' feet were put to the fire on a vote to prevent the IRS from auditing Americans making less than $400k/year, they wouldn't agree to it. Now, isn't that telling...???

And all you heard on MSM was that Republicans were "withholding funds from veterans" and "making insulin more expensive." Riiiiiiiiiiiight... :rolleyes:

Crapo Amendment No. 5404

The Cliff Notes version:

Statement of Purpose: To prevent the use of additional Internal Revenue Service Funds from being used for audits of taxpayers with taxable incomes below $400,000 in order to protect low- and middle-income earning American taxpayers from an onslaught of audits from an army of new Internal Revenue Service auditors funded by an unprecedented, nearly $80.000.000.000, infusion of new funds.

Vote Counts:
YEAs: 50
NAYs: 50

Grouped By Vote Position
YEAs ---50

Barrasso (R-WY)
Blackburn (R-TN)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Braun (R-IN)
Burr (R-NC)
Capito (R-WV)
Cassidy (R-LA)
Collins (R-ME)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cotton (R-AR)
Cramer (R-ND)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Daines (R-MT)
Ernst (R-IA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hagerty (R-TN)
Hawley (R-MO)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Johnson (R-WI)
Kennedy (R-LA)
Lankford (R-OK)
Lee (R-UT)
Lummis (R-WY)
Marshall (R-KS)
McConnell (R-KY)
Moran (R-KS)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Paul (R-KY)
Portman (R-OH)
Risch (R-ID)
Romney (R-UT)
Rounds (R-SD)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sasse (R-NE)
Scott (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Shelby (R-AL)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Thune (R-SD)
Tillis (R-NC)
Toomey (R-PA)
Tuberville (R-AL)
Wicker (R-MS)
Young (R-IN)

NAYs ---50
Baldwin (D-WI)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Booker (D-NJ)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Hassan (D-NH)
Heinrich (D-NM)
Hickenlooper (D-CO)
Hirono (D-HI)
Kaine (D-VA)
Kelly (D-AZ)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Leahy (D-VT)
Lujan (D-NM)
Manchin (D-WV)
Markey (D-MA)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Ossoff (D-GA)
Padilla (D-CA)
Peters (D-MI)
Reed (D-RI)
Rosen (D-NV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Sinema (D-AZ)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Tester (D-MT)
Van Hollen (D-MD)
Warner (D-VA)
Warnock (D-GA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

To reiterate and underscore... every Senate Republican voted to prevent that money and those agents from being used to audit Americans making under $400,000/year. Every Senate Democrat voted to allow just the opposite. Now, you do the math for what happens next...

Last Edited:
I am no longer afraid for the future, now i am just pissed off and determined to meet tyranny as every generation before me in this country! other than a few traffic tickets and one MIP at 18, I have lived a lawful and productive life. IF I become a felon it will not be because of any action on my part, even the military are told to refuse unlawful orders.

i'm strangely not afraid, just frigging disappointed every part of our government quit seeing themselves as servants and decided to be masters.
They haven't seen themselves as servants for a while now... a phuq'n lonnnnnnnnnnnng while...

In a crazy kinda way, i'm glad it's all really circling the drain, we are being shown exactly who the enemy is, and can adjust things accordingly!
We know they can bluster and saber rattle all they want, but until I see MRAPS rolling coal, i'm not going to worry and live my life the best I can!
Now, they roll MRAPS, i'm gone, as In flaps up in the wind G-O-N-E, and ain't nobody gonna find me!

They haven't seen themselves as servants for quite a long time now...
True but they never tried to take my guns away by IRS before...Honestly SOBO I made up my mind, I have done everything I can to stay within the law while still having fun. If they truly want a communist form of government in this country, I would rather not see that!

Correct, it is. IMO that division should not exist, especially since the IRS is a service and not an agency. Leave law enforcement to law enforcement agencies.
Back in history before army aviation existed, similar arguments were made about why did ground pounders need to have airplanes? It was just common sense that, heck, the air force had planes enough for everyone and they really knew the business. All the army had to do was ask the real aviators to support their missions. Never mind that the fly boys had their own priorities and demands on their time & that sort of put army missions on the back burner (what, you want it when?).

Having played that game myself with other federal law enforcement agencies, I learned quickly that they all had their own priorities and demands on their time & that sort of put my requests for support on the back burner. All in a friendly, collegial sort of way, mind you; well, sometimes anyway.

The answer for IRS? A law enforcement arm of their own to work cooperatively with the other agencies to ensure that all agencies' priorities are met. Sometimes, in my experience, it actually works that way. I remember three.

Uri-Ki you are 100% on the MRAPS, nothing I have gonna help me from an Apache gun run either.
Apaches? Nah they're gonna send BUFFs. Due to the level of national security threat.

b-52_stratofortress.jpg

Back in history before army aviation existed, similar arguments were made about why did ground pounders need to have airplanes? It was just common sense that, heck, the air force had planes enough for everyone and they really knew the business. All the army had to do was ask the real aviators to support their missions. Never mind that the fly boys had their own priorities and demands on their time & that sort of put army missions on the back burner (what, you want it when?).

Having played that game myself with other federal law enforcement agencies, I learned quickly that they all had their own priorities and demands on their time & that sort of put my requests for support on the back burner. All in a friendly, collegial sort of way, mind you; well, sometimes anyway.

The answer for IRS? A law enforcement arm of their own to work cooperatively with the other agencies to ensure that all agencies' priorities are met. Sometimes, in my experience, it actually works that way. I remember three.
Not like tax evaders are terrorists, plenty of time to wait and scoop 'em up without having to kick doors, murder puppies and throw kids out into the street in their undies at 2am.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top