JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am of the opinion that not every agency should have arrest authority. The National Park Service, BLM, and the U.S. Forest Service are the poster children of my viewpoint. Why should the NPS have an "Investigative Services Branch" instead of phoning up the FBI when you need them?
Sometimes the FBI is so busy entrapping schizos in fake terror plots and making life miserable for the Jan 6th boomers that they are unable to answer the phone

This is a good illustration of why I'm in favor of drastically reducing the number of laws in this country. Every law is ultimately a threat of violence. Any law, if someone resists the enforcement of that law stubbornly enough, and the state wants to enforce that law badly enough, the end result is violence on the part of the state. Advocating for new laws is ultimately advocating for violence against your fellow citizens. Otherwise, why does the IRS need guns?

Don't forget, Under Bush Senior, we got Private Contractors like Blackwater to do all sorts of nasty not nice things to us, here in our own country! Those dudes get to have all the cool toys you and I are blocked from owning, and that all takes large supplies of ammo and such! Then there was Obummer and Big Mike who weaponized over 70 fed agencies, arming them and giving them arrest powers! Finally, the DHS bought up something like 4 million rounds of .40 s&w ammo, all good stuff too!

Any one remember Fast and Furious?
How many thousand of gunz and boolits went south bo arm the cartels and used against Americans?

Then there was Obummer and Big Mike who weaponized over 70 fed agencies, arming them and giving them arrest powers!
CitationNeeded.jpg

Perhaps it's well they should expect that... Not condoning it, but... it could happen... :s0092:

Government agencies with arrest authority have to have a mechanism to force compliance from the perpetrator. Most law enforcement agencies have standards they must meet for equipment and training, and those are pretty consistent across the country. If they're issuing firearms they have to buy ammunition with which to train their personnel, and duty ammo as well.

Other agencies require firearms because they are tools for defense against wildlife, or to control animal populations - they may use suppressors when doing the latter, as invasive or concerning species may be present near populated areas, and they don't want people panicking when they hear gunshots in a public woodlands.

Not saying there aren't reasons to be concerned about federal law enforcement buildup, but there are valid reasons for agencies procuring guns and ammo that don't involve conspiracies to oppress and revoke freedom from the masses.
I respect what you say.

Problem is Obama and now Biden have weaponized every branch of Federal Government: Justice/FBI, IRS, Immigration, Commerce, State, EPA, Energy, ATF.....and on and on. If you don't see it it's only because you don't want to see it. People better start reading up on 1930's Germany and Soviet 1950/60/70's activities in Eastern Europe. How many show trials will it take? How many show trials have the Democrats conducted in the past 3 years? How many years of Democrat Brown/Black shirts rioting in the street will be enough?

Other than that...I'm more than willing to accept there are legitimate government functions that require trained/equipped personnel. And I respect those who conduct themselves honorably.

Last Edited:
I respect what you say.

Problem is Obama and now Biden have weaponized every branch of Federal Government: Justice/FBI, IRS, Immigration, Commerce, State, EPA, Energy, ATF.....and on and on. If you don't see it it's only because you don't want to see it. People better start reading up on 1930's Germany and Soviet 1950/60/70's activities in Eastern Europe. How many show trials will it take? How many show trials have the Democrats conducted in the past 3 years? How many years of Democrat Brown/Black shirts rioting in the street will be enough?

Other than that...I'm more than willing to accept there are legitimate government functions that require trained/equipped personnel. And I respect those who conduct themselves honorably.
I completely agree - federal overreach and abuse of power is a serious problem. When the president is allowed to appoint his most loyal supporters to head these agencies, it's easy for them to turn those agencies against the people. Both sides do it, and it's a terrible practice regardless of whether there's an R or D in the oval office.

I'm just saying that nobody listens to the guy on the sidewalk holding a sign and shouting that the end is near. He might be 100% right, and doing everything in his power to warn people of the impending danger, but the way he conveys the message detracts from it and lessens his credibility with his audience.

Histrionics are tools of the anti-gunners - we are better than that. We don't need to wring our hands or shake our fists, because we're the rational ones here. We have ironclad logical justifications for our support of the 2A. We need to be the adults in the room, and not sink to their level even when it feels good to give it right back to them, because when both sides shout, nobody can hear anything. A calm, well-reasoned approach will always be better received and than caustic remarks, innuendo, and unprovable accusations.

The Railroad Retirement Board is buying ammo...

hashtagrailroadpistoleros

Guess the bean counters computed there were too many railroad geezers in the wild.....cull the herd....save the planet.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top