JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
HOMICIDE: Body of Irrigon man found minutes after 911 theft report
By Herald staff

Irrigon An Irrigon man was found dead shortly after reporting two people were stealing gas on his property, according to the Morrow County District Attorney.

The death is being investigated by the Morrow County Sheriff’s Office with the assistance of the Morrow/Umatilla County Major Crime Team.

Wade Bonner called the Morrow County Sheriff’s Dispatch at 911 to report the theft in progress at 4:54 a.m. today.

He hung up and dispatchers were unable to reach him when they called back.

A sheriff’s deputy arrived at his property at 5:10 a.m. The deputy searched the property and found Bonner’s body.

No information was released immediately about the cause of death.

This article at: <broken link removed>

Second article at: <broken link removed>

you might find me dead from gunshot wounds someday, but i promise you there will be a pile of bloody bodies around mine.

dont "shoot" at your range... train to gunfight.

Irrigon Man's Death Ruled Suicide - KNDO/KNDU Tri-Cities, Yakima, WA |

Irrigon Man's Death Ruled Suicide

Posted: May 25, 2011 10:01 PM PDT
Updated: May 25, 2011 10:42 PM PDT

IRRIGON, OR.-
The Oregon State Police Medical Examiner is ruling 38-year-old Wade Bonner's death a suicide from a gunshot wound to the head. Bonner was found dead on his property early Tuesday morning. He'd called the sheriff's office to report two Hispanics stealing gas. Police found several inconsistencies at the scene and with information received from friends and family. Police determined Bonner shot himself with his own pistol for financial reasons. They found only one shell casing at the scene. Police say there was no evidence of two Hispanics taking gas or signs of struggle.
~~~~~

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads