JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering how many people are clicking on his videos and talking about him, I'd say his "trick" worked just as it was supposed to. Good for him.

Come on guys, he's a well-known magician performing a trick that has been done by other magicians in the past. He wasn't negligent. And I don't think it makes him an idiot either. He's a performer. Check out some of the other tricks he has performed throughout his career. Would I try it? No way. But that's his craft, and he's made quite a career for himself performing. Just because a gun was involved doesn't make him an instant "idiot". I've watched several of his specials and he's quite good.
I couldn't care less if it's his trade. Just like the guy who make bulletproof eats and had someone shoot him with a vest on
They are idiots for having someone shoot at them
It's just plain stupid ;)
I know I'm not being excellent to Blain:(

I couldn't care less if it's his trade. Just like the guy who make bulletproof eats and had someone shoot him with a vest on
They are idiots for having someone shoot at them
It's just plain stupid ;)
I know I'm not being excellent to Blain:(

Fake suppressor sounds, endless ammunition and giant explosions that the hero walk away from. Yet, it entertains us.

BTW, he fired the gun with a string himself. Nobody shot at him. :cool::cool:

It's no different than guns in a movie. You have to point the gun shaped object (maybe a functioning gun, maybe not) at somebody and pull the trigger, why isn't anybody complaining about people getting "shot" at on movie sets?

I cut no quarter for ANYONE stupid enough to negligently discharge a firearm & worse shoot themself, history dictates this stupidity affects my gun ownership
LOL what are you talking about? he didn't get hurt and he didn't "negligently discharge a firearm". Almost anything high-level magicians do like this is risky. this is no different and will not affect your gun ownership. Come on!

LOL what are you talking about? he didn't get hurt and he didn't "negligently discharge a firearm". Almost anything high-level magicians do like this is risky. this is no different and will not affect your gun ownership. Come on!
So you thinks it's fine to shoot yourself with a firearm. You also think that this is a good example of proper gun handling especially for those who are the line. What happens if he had hurt or killed himself doing this stunt
I for one see no positive outcome from this dumb bubblegum stunt

Magicians have been doing stupid things for many years - always trying to top not only themselves, but other magicians/illusionists as well. Fact is the old stuff just doesn't interest people anymore, so if you want attention and viewers, you've got to do increasingly stupid and dangerous things. If you want to put your life at risk for a show, I guess you have the right, but honestly, considering how dangerous guns are when used improperly, this type of thing probably gives bad ideas to kids and others that may attempt to try something similar. Probably best not to give them ideas.

I've seen the video, but couldn't tell - was that an air gun? It looked to me like it might be a PCP type rifle, which, while still very dangerous, perhaps isn't quite as deadly dangerous as say, a hunting rifle.

All I know is that I would never do something so stupid, nor would assist anyone in doing a stunt like this.

Maybe Everytown will track Mr. Blaine down and give him a good tongue lashing about messing around with guns :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top