JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't hate too much before finding out his story. David Blaine is dedicated to his craft and does a lot of good with his talents. Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day. What really happened is dramatised none the less but The training and limits to which this man pushes his body is Astounding to say the least.
I believe he likes walking the thin line between life and death.
A adrenaline junky also.
He is amazing with slight of hand but risks his life way to much to get my respect.
Maybe next time he'll find out what is on the other side

The ones that will suffer are the ignorant kids that will say, "I can do that." :(:(
May be cold hearted but if you think having some one shoot you in the face is a good thing maybe you deserve a Darwin award and mankind gets slightly smarter as a whole.

May be cold hearted but if you think having some one shoot you in the face is a good thing maybe you deserve a Darwin award and mankind gets slightly smarter as a whole.

When it comes to doing dumb things as a kid, "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone." :rolleyes:

Most of us were just lucky enough to have survived...;)
The scars on my body are the road map of my survival.:D

When it comes to doing dumb things as a kid, "Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone." :rolleyes:

Most of us were just lucky enough to have survived...;)
The scars on my body are the road map of my survival.:D
At no point in my life have I ever thought that getting shot was a good thing and still dont.

Don't hate too much before finding out his story. David Blaine is dedicated to his craft and does a lot of good with his talents. Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day. What really happened is dramatised none the less but The training and limits to which this man pushes his body is Astounding to say the least.

HE SHOT HIMSELF IN THE MOUTH!!!! How is that responsible & training & dedication? That just plain stupidity, what if he shot his eye out? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day."

Perfecting skills?
If productivity is all it takes to garner respect;
So Did--
Al Capone, Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel, Charles 'Lucky' Luciano, Sam Giancana, Mickey Cohen, Meyer Lansky, John Gotti, James 'Whitey' Bulger, spent their lives to perfecting their skills just to name a few.
Should we respect them?:rolleyes:

Obozo does. He just went about it a little differently.

Come on guys, he's a well-known magician performing a trick that has been done by other magicians in the past. He wasn't negligent. And I don't think it makes him an idiot either. He's a performer. Check out some of the other tricks he has performed throughout his career. Would I try it? No way. But that's his craft, and he's made quite a career for himself performing. Just because a gun was involved doesn't make him an instant "idiot". I've watched several of his specials and he's quite good.

To be honest, I didn't click but gathered that it was intended to be a trick. I think Houdini said he'd never do that trick and that whoever did would invariably/ultimately perish from it.
A lot of people have died doing that "trick".

Guys, seriously, he didn't get shot, it's a trick that malfunctioned, but he didn't get shot. He was not hit in the mouth by a (real) bullet, there probably wasn't a real bullet anywhere nearby.

Even if it was his trick to make it appear that he is being shot is negligent because others will try to duplicate what he did. He planted the seed in a lot of idiots minds. We already complain about the violence coming out of Hollywood this is no different in my opinion.

Even if it was his trick to make it appear that he is being shot is negligent because others will try to duplicate what he did. He planted the seed in a lot of idiots minds. We already complain about the violence coming out of Hollywood this is no different in my opinion.

And if someone tries to duplicate it, we can read about it in the yearly Darwin Awards! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top