JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't hate too much before finding out his story. David Blaine is dedicated to his craft and does a lot of good with his talents. Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day. What really happened is dramatised none the less but The training and limits to which this man pushes his body is Astounding to say the least.

It appears we're finally onto something that makes sense here.

Since liberal celebrities (and politicians) are so vocally anti-gun, they shouldn't have guns! Then STFU and leave the rest of us alone. Done and done.

At the risk of being too grim ...
Having seen first hand just what a bullet will do to the human body , I have to ask :
Just what the Hell are you thinking Mr. David Blaine?

I get that its a "magic trick" and all for entertainment.
But nevertheless it's too risky for me to think one should do this trick.
Andy

Don't hate too much before finding out his story. David Blaine is dedicated to his craft and does a lot of good with his talents. Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day. What really happened is dramatised none the less but The training and limits to which this man pushes his body is Astounding to say the least.
I cut no quarter for ANYONE stupid enough to negligently discharge a firearm & worse shoot themself, history dictates this stupidity affects my gun ownership

"Whether you like what he does for a living we should respect someone that gives their life to perfecting skills and doesn't just sit on a couch and complain all day."

Perfecting skills?
If productivity is all it takes to garner respect;
So Did--
Al Capone, Benjamin 'Bugsy' Siegel, Charles 'Lucky' Luciano, Sam Giancana, Mickey Cohen, Meyer Lansky, John Gotti, James 'Whitey' Bulger, spent their lives to perfecting their skills just to name a few.
Should we respect them?:rolleyes:

Highly, HIGHLY unlikely that he's actually shooting a normal bullet. There are many variations to this trick, and none involve a real, normal, bullet impacting the magician. I suspect that his mouthpiece setup malfunctioned, probably even causing some real injury, but that he was never actually in danger of being shot.

Like any good entertainer, he then took advantage of the problem and spun it to add to his image. I bet this convinces some fence sitters that he uses real, normal, bullets.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top