JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not gonna read through the whole thread. Since it's gone to 11 pages, I'm sure it's already devolved to the LCD.

I would have (figuratively) Article 15'd the woman. It's not OK in my book, to brush it off a la "Mistakes Happen", "It's None'O'My Business". If she obviously hasn't it heard from somewhere else yet, she's gonna hear it from me right then and there.

Carrying a firearm is serious business. It's a person's responsibility to ALWAYS be responsible for their firearm, and to NEVER leave it unattended in a public place. Mistakes get people killed.

Anybody got a problem with that take.. I'd be happy to personally educate them on proper firearm safety one-on-one.

Not gonna read through the whole thread. Since it's gone to 11 pages, I'm sure it's already devolved to the LCD.

I would have (figuratively) Article 15'd the woman. It's not OK in my book, to brush it off a la "Mistakes Happen", "It's None'O'My Business". If she obviously hasn't it heard from somewhere else yet, she's gonna hear it from me right then and there.

Carrying a firearm is serious business. It's a person's responsibility to ALWAYS be responsible for their firearm, and to NEVER leave it unattended in a public place. Mistakes get people killed.

Anybody got a problem with that take.. I'd be happy to personally educate them on proper firearm safety one-on-one.
Yup. That's one thing for sure in our society... there is NEVER a shortage of karen's and ken's ready to make your life their personal business and condescend another down in their radiant "my crap don't stink" holier than thou glory. They gotta do "something" to validate their opinions of themselves, right.

Sounds like a good way to get shot, someday... or at the very least... laid the bubblegum out! Karma don't mess around. :s0140:

Yup. That's one thing for sure in our society... there is NEVER a shortage of karen's and ken's ready to make your life their personal business and condescend another down in their radiant "my crap don't stink" holier than thou glory. They gotta do "something" to validate their opinions of themselves, right.

Sounds like a good way to get shot, someday... or at the very least... laid the bubblegum out! Karma don't mess around. :s0140:
The great lock down hoax was a PRIME example of just how many people wet their pants over being able to control others. Look how many fights there ended up being over some Karen seeing someone not wearing a mask? There were a LOT of people who appointed themselves "authorities" to go around and set people right. It was the one time open carry may have actually worked. Have one guy I know who refused to wear a mask even when we were under orders here. He said if some store told him to leave he would have just left. He is an ALWAYS open carry guy too. He never one time had anyone say anything too him over the no mask. I highly suspect it was that he was open carrying that the Karen's decided to just leave him be. :D

God I wish I could get the kids to understand this.
41j28wR16iL.jpg

The irony of your post speaks volumes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads