JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You've got a scotch on that shelf that goes with rhubarb pie...
The ONLY thing that goes with rhubarb pie is my trash can, or garbage disposal!

Yahbut...strawberry? Fess up, you were the one in the LGBTQXYVWXXVTUV_++++---+ club the other night that disabled the disabled idiot?
Naw, I don't believe in messing with the process of natural selection… you may get bitten!

Today I received a phone call from a customer stating they were inside of our restrooms and had found a gun… in light of last nights shooting, I didn't know what I'm walking into. I took every precaution I could to make contact and procure the pistol. It was loaded and ready to go. I put it in our safe until LE arrived. The citizen who reported it was upstanding, and soon after I have a petite blonde telling me she's sorry and that it was her gun. I told her the police were on their way and that she could deal with them and that I was in no way gonna give her the gun. When LE showed up I explained that when I release this weapon to you that you need to exit the store before you return it. They walked out…He never questioned her or asked for her CPL… just handed it right to her and left…. Unbelievable!!!!!!!!! Seriously had no words for her while on the clock🤘
I'm just glad no kids or vagrants got ahold of it! Rant over!!
Wow...

I found a gun, in an unmarked case, outside of a church bazaar.

I took it into the church, showed it to the ladies running the bazaar, then proceeded to "safe" it.

I gave the gun to the ladies and suggested they contact the sheriff's department to come pick it up.

Later that day, I came across the guy who lost the gun and told him where to find it. I didn't ask for ID, I didn't insist he contact law enforcement, I simply told him the ladies at the church probably had it.

People drop things, all the time. I certainly wasn't going to go all Beto O'Rourke on the guy, over an innocent mistake.

Wow...

I found a gun, in an unmarked case, outside of a church bazaar.

I took it into the church, showed it to the ladies running the bazaar, then proceeded to "safe" it.

I gave the gun to the ladies and suggested they contact the sheriff's department to come pick it up.

Later that day, I came across the guy who lost the gun and told him where to find it. I didn't ask for ID, I didn't insist he contact law enforcement, I simply told him the ladies at the church probably had it.

People drop things, all the time. I certainly wasn't going to go all Beto O'Rourke on the guy, over an innocent mistake.
Dude, read the room. We're not interested in the OP anymore. Pretty much making fun of each other now.

Don't get this bubblegum locked by staying on topic!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top