JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 used Iraqi issue plate carriers in decent shape some ware small tares and marks both carriers are the same make, large and have various attachment points for web gear and each has a pistol holster and mag pouch with a dead weight pull handle on the back, slots for plates front and back.
I will add one set of large Iraqi steel rifle plates in good condition for body armor or these can be used as LBE's without them
(one carrier is missing one male connector)
Over all its enough for one complete kit
I also have one new apron style LBE made to be warn over body armor and a set of good condition **** Storm knee pads and one 3- M4 mag pouch in decent shape not pictured.

I am open to all offers in trade and will list some of the things I am looking for below but feel free to offer what ever.

armor.jpg

Trades list not limited to:
9mm ammo
5.56 ammo
Wheel guns and semi auto pistols
Shotguns of all kinds
Rifles of all kinds
night vision
hand held GPS
Fresh MRE's
surplus packs and containers
AR 15 mags all sizes including Beta
quality emergency goods of all kinds

armor.jpg

I am having issues with a new camera and photobucket but if PM me a phone number or email address I would be happy to send you more detailed pictures.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top