JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
DPMS
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Turner
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is an Iraq bring back AR15 sold by Century Arms in 2014. I do have an email from Century Arms showing they received this AR15 from SOC LLC on 4/22/2014. Here is info from the net on these guns:

These Iraqi contractor rifles were carried a lot, SHOT VERY LITTLE and show the wear typical of battlefield use. The exterior wear pattern is consistent with what you might expect from a rifle that was carried all day for years. The powdery like sand found in western Asia is still on these rifles. These contractor firearms are collectible and the only rifle to have been used in a modern war and returned to the U.S. and sold to civilians.
Private military companies provided armed combat and/or security services. PMC's refer to their staff as "security contractors" or " private military contractors." When Obama took office in 2009 private military contractors were replacing military personnel in Iraq. This seemed to be the best method to bring our fighting men and women back home. At that time there were in excess of 140,000 security contractors in Iraq. These contractors while operating in a war zone are responsible for the many tasks that used to be carried out exclusively by the military. These private military contractors are providing armed protection and security for convoys, government facilities, and diplomats. One of these PMC's hired by the Defense Department is SOC USA (Special Operations Consultants). They employed many Ugandans as private contractors. SOC USA acquired the DPMS and American Spirit Arms AR-15 rifles thru the procurement process with the US DoD. After many years in Iraq these rifles were brought back in the U.S. and sold to Century Arms. Century Arms then sold the rifles to civilians and various companies. There is much discussion on the internet from firearm retailers, firearm related sites and forums about these rifles and the role they played in Iraq. In early 2013 and 2014 they were being sold at a rapid pace. The supply has long since dried up with no more incoming. If a government owned rifle is used in combat by our troops and someone tries to bring it back in the U.S. it is theft. Or if the rifle was not used by U.S. troops then it is looting. Since the 1960 Vietnam War, 1961 Bay of Pigs Invasion, 1983 Grenada, 1989 US Invasion of Panama, 1990 Persian Gulf War, 1995 Intervention in Bosnia, and the 2001 Invasion of Afghanistan there has not been a U.S. owned rifle returned to the U.S. shores and sold to the public.
The only exception has been these Iraq Contractor Rifles. These Iraqi Contractor rifles were owned by the private military companies not U.S. owned.

As you will see from the photos, this AR does have wear consistent with battlefield use. I purchased it in 2014 as a collector gun and have never fired it. The bore and rifling look shiny and crisp. As I am substantially downsizing my collection, this gun needs to go to a new home/ collector. I am asking $800.00 for the gun. They sold in 2014 for 499.00 from Century Arms. Transfer to be done in Salem or Albany with buyer paying transfer fee. Thanks for looking!

DSCN0240.JPG DSCN0241.JPG DSCN0242.JPG DSCN0243.JPG DSCN0244.JPG DSCN0245.JPG DSCN0246.JPG DSCN0247.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These are really cool. I remember when these went up for sale. I believe that DPMS actually had these barrels chrome lined.