JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The clever secret that will make you wonder later why you missed it: 313 - wonder why they picked that number? Islam is obsessed with numbers and their significance. If I'm not mistaken look for something to happen in 3/13, likely 3/13/13. Time for a nuke, maybe? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe nothing. Maybe.

Color me stupid, but I'm not going to make the mistake of underestimating these jokers.

I think you're onto something. A quick google search found this: "In Islam, 313 is the number of Muslims who fought in the Battle of Badr against Muhammad's, and by extension, Islam's, foes. It was a decisive Muslim victory against a force of over 1,000 other men: the Muslims lost only 14 men. The battle also took place on March 13, or 3/13."

Another option for this goofy looking aircraft is not an actual 'fighter' jet as defined by western standards but maybe something more like a kamikaze craft. A pilot operated nuke on a one-way-mission. This is right up there modus operandi and a high probability.

SF-

Oh please.

Iran hasn't started a war with anyone for hundreds of years and they are not about to start. In contrast, we bully other countries on a seasonal basis. Propaganda is a dangerous thing.

When the banksters get their way and con brainless Americans into supporting another money and power-grab war for themselves your standard of living, in contrast, will be going directly into the sewer. Congrats for being so gullible.

The ONLY reason the propaganda is in full swing on Iran is that Iran has been attempting to do the same thing Iraq and Libya tried - trade in gold or currencies other than the dollar. The RS banksters want one of their parasitical central banks there, like our Fed. That is ALL what it is about.

Iran is about as much a threat to the US or Israel as a flea is to a mountain lion. How do people become this deluded? The gov media? I just can't fathom people believing such ridiculous nonsense.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-iran-nuclear-threat-phantom-menace/5321242

http://www.globalresearch.ca/screen-propaganda-hollywood-and-the-cia/5324589

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top