JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could be wrong, but I believe that the seat is from a 1966 Corvair Spyder. You know,1/4" plywood and a little Bomdo, it should be pretty light! I'll bet the Israelli air defence forces are having a kitten!

You know what the deal is right? Iran is pi$$ed that Ben Affleck fooled them on pulling a super duper secret mission that jimmy carter 'authorized'. Iran is using the 'Argo' props against us. :s0114:

image.jpg

SF-

image.jpg

Don't be sucked in by this. Iran/radical Islam has been beating us at the media/perception game for some time. These people are not stupid and they are not unsophisticated. They take advantage of our arrogance and ignorance all the time. They also like to send messages that have mixed messages, each for it's intended audience. I think whole thing was carefully orchestrated and executed exactly as planned. I see three messages in this:

External message: Please underestimate us. While you are laughing, we are planning and preparing. Nothing to see here, please laugh and move along. Can you help me find my lost camel?

Internal message: Iranians and their supporters will take this at its word and believe that they have technology on par with the West. Morale improves and doubters/resistance are undermined.

The clever secret that will make you wonder later why you missed it: 313 - wonder why they picked that number? Islam is obsessed with numbers and their significance. If I'm not mistaken look for something to happen in 3/13, likely 3/13/13. Time for a nuke, maybe? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe nothing. Maybe.

Color me stupid, but I'm not going to make the mistake of underestimating these jokers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top