JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why should they? Leave Iran alone.

Just because TPTB want a central bank in there so, so badly doesn't mean that all this propaganda and putrid BS about Iran should go unchecked. Iran is no threat to us or Israel offensively. They haven't started a war in over 200 years while we seem to start them yearly. Give it a rest and leave them alone. We are just an economically failing clandestine Empire looking to lash out in every direction.

Expect more lies and staged events in Syria for a proxy war with Iran. The social planners, our owners, just must have their bank in there I tell you. It always boils down to $$$s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATCjAOhHS0g

Actually Burt, I think the real issue is Iran trading oil without using the US Dollar. I was reading an article on the weekend about how Iran and Russia are in discussions for some big oil transactions, and bartering between themselves without the need to use the US Dollar.

So of course the central banks want to intervene... ;)

Peter

Why should they? Leave Iran alone.

Just because TPTB want a central bank in there so, so badly doesn't mean that all this propaganda and putrid BS about Iran should go unchecked. Iran is no threat to us or Israel offensively. They haven't started a war in over 200 years while we seem to start them yearly. Give it a rest and leave them alone. We are just an economically failing clandestine Empire looking to lash out in every direction.

Expect more lies and staged events in Syria for a proxy war with Iran. The social planners, our owners, just must have their bank in there I tell you. It always boils down to $$$s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATCjAOhHS0g

Whats going on in Syria is real.
My son just spent 3 weeks over there working in the refugee camps along the border. The things they do to people there is beyond deranged and satanic. They define evil. I believe they had to invent it :-/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top