JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just more trouble caused by Islamics <broken link removed>

anyone who thinks that this is not a Jihad from Islamic believers against christians or non-believers is only fooling themselves, trying reading the Quran, you will quickly see that if anyone claims to believe muslim they are a radical, yo cannot believe in the Quran and not be a radical. If you disagree read the Quran it is clear as a bell.

The New Caliphate will soon control the southern Mediterrainean from the entrance on the Atlantic in the west to the exit, the Suez Canal in the east. The Caliphate will soon control Venezualan oil.
Who controls the north side of the Med.? Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece. Amazingly these are the very same countrys who are about to slide into chaos. All ME oil passes through the Med or Suez Canal
African Oil is now controled by China who will soon control Mexican oil as well.
Mexico borders the Gulf of Mexico and it's oil reserves.
Venezuala is near the Panama Canal.
If the canals are neutralized, the western hemisphere is toast

Just more trouble caused by Islamics <broken link removed>

anyone who thinks that this is not a Jihad from Islamic believers against christians or non-believers is only fooling themselves, trying reading the Quran, you will quickly see that if anyone claims to believe muslim they are a radical, yo cannot believe in the Quran and not be a radical. If you disagree read the Quran it is clear as a bell.

I am a devout Christian who believes 9/11 was a false flag attack like the Lavon Affair and the USS Liberty

We have a 500 year supply enough for all North America (at minimum) capped and being covered up in AK alone.. and oil is abiotic and renewable to boot

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir, you did state that capacity is going down in your first post and I agreed with you then. Now that you have reiterated that fact, I will agree with you again.

Now since you asked me to check my facts when I am agreeing with you, I will ask you to check your facts when I disagree with you about your statement of demand increasing. In fact I will make it really easy for you. Read the article knuckle Head posted in this thread. It clearly states, "But demand for gas has dropped nearly 10% in recent years. It went from a peak of 9.6 million barrels a day in 2007 to 8.8 million barrels today, according to the EIA."
Sorry, I thought that you realized that we are talking about long-term trends. With every serious recession, there is a short-term dip in energy consumption. But the long-term trend of higher energy consumption has been going on for a century now. Barring a extremely serious long-term economic collapse, there is no reason to believe the long-term trend of higher consumption will not continue.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top