JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are an enemy nation.
They likely have nuclear weapons.
They are allied to our enemies. Some of whom have nuclear weapons.

If they choose an unconventional attack followed by an asymmetric attack like emp the could really hurt us.

Would we glass them..., ya but that's small comfort when you are watching your family, friends, neighbors, country starving to death because our "just in time" system is broken and there is no timeline for it being restored.

we can set their military capability and nuclear project back 25 years in just a couple of days.
I'd argue more like the Mesozoic era...
mesozoic.jpg

Are you willing to lug a gas mask strapped to your belt? If not, they're worthless. A terrorist chemical attack will be a surprise and you won't have time to run home and get it. That said, yes, I own some and no, I don't carry them with me:(
re: Iranian retaliation, read Deus Irae by William Forstchen
That's a scenario that scares the hell out of me.

Last Edited:
Israel is going unleash hell on those 7 century savages
If you are referring to the average Iranian citizen, they are not in fact 7the century savages. They are very much inclined towards the modern world and like the American people. I wouldn't get so hung up on what the globalist media tells us because anyone paying attention knows the media uses the narrow lens to create an emotion and stir up the masses just like they do in America. A lot of people here in Idaho think PDX is full of antifuds creating mayhem all the time, when in fact it's a relative few creeps who get attention of the narrow lens to create false emotions in the viewing audience.

Well ya know... Turkey and Iran as well as Syria have dammed up the Tigris and Euphrates rivers so much, that Iraq's waterways are literally being poisoned by garbage and sewage... and the salt water is coming inland from the port on the gulf, killing freshwater life and making things harder. What has this to do with Iran? Well. Well placed bombs and missiles on their dams ought to help Iraq a bit :rolleyes:

In excess of 12 missles launch from Iran...
Didn't BHO pay them off to leave us alone? Thought he delivered a plane load of cash to them...

Time to check the gas mask functions kiddies...

Things were fine until out extremely stable genius decided to upset the apple cart by killing Iran's equivalent of Ike Eisenhower after WWII.

If Iran was stupid enough to attack us on the mainland, it would likely be with existing sleeper cells. I could also see them using a low yield nuclear weapon to achieve a large scale EMP blast or two to take out our electric grid. It is clearly a weak link in our countries defense. The video and pictures of sulemani getting sent to meet his virgins was something else. Thankfully we now have a President that isn't afraid to stand up for America.

Things were fine until out extremely stable genius decided to upset the apple cart by killing Iran's equivalent of Ike Eisenhower after WWII.

Really? "Things were fine"??
Not wanting to upset the apple cart is the exact definition of appeasement...
Look where that's gotten us over the generations with the Middle East.
And comparing this murdering thug with Eisenhower? That's shameful.
Turn off CNN and think for yourself.

So I had this neighbor who worked for a US defense contractor during the cold war. He would fly into countries bordering the soviet union as part of a team to set up surveillance equipment. One of those places he went to was Iran before the islamic revolution. Typically they would stay at a military base and would have a detachment of locals to guard/watch them. At this base somewhere in Iran, one of the conscripts guarding his team tried to commit suicide. He was using a piece of wood like a 2x4 with a nail hammered in from one side and sticking out the other, he was repeatedly hitting himself in the forehead with it as his method. My neighbor's assessment of Iranians, this is a quote "they are a moronic inbred race"

Swarm boats, and a "stealth fighter" that looks no bigger than a F-5E :rolleyes: should we really be concerned? I mean.. so far, their primary fighter is a locally made F-5 variant. Or actual F-5Es left over along with whats left of the F-14s. Y87 (1) (1).jpg article-2274025-17609F49000005DC-916_634x410.jpg Q-313-cockpit.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top