JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the Iranians are flying the red flag of revenge on the US. There is no question they will not respond to our attack. Does anyone have any concerns on use of a gas mask to filter out biologic weapons that might be surreptitiously let loose? If so, what did you select? BTW, months back the US DHS put out a notice that citizens should be prepared for 2 to 6 months of having NO power. It seems we may have suppressed media here, Iranian's Press TV, has reported it).
"In a new report from the President's National Infrastructure Advisory Council and published by the Department of Homeland Security, the government is urging the public to prepare for the up to six months without electricity, transportation, fuel, money, and healthcare"

I would suggest to all that we have water and warmth figured out now before it comes back to us. Below is a couple links if you wish to start to verify or investigate these issues. Certainly a 55 gallon rain bucket or 2 would hold you in good stead.

DHS Says Americans Need to Start Prepping for up to six months without electricity!

and

Iran Hoists the Red Flag of War Above Holy City

Last Edited:
dgtab7.png

Seriously someone tweet Trump or someone at the White House that Iran is red flagged and we gotta take their guns now for safety reasons.

Let's see the mental gymnastics on that one.

They'll probably just make hezbollah shoot their wad at Israel and call it victory...

the last thing Iran wants is an actual war with the US, so expect retaliation in the form of the same old terrorism.
I would fear more for the safety of US cargo ships passing nearby or US establishments and citizens in the area.
It's possible they try to mine a naval vessel or just let loose a bunch of sea mines.

Chances are it'll be some rogue suicide bomber kills some US citizens...

Israeli and US surplus gas masks still work fine, and are readily available.The trouble is finding good filters, which often equate the cost of the mask. Doubt you'll need it, but it's cool to have anyway...

They'll probably just make hezbollah shoot their wad at Israel and call it victory...

the last thing Iran wants is an actual war with the US, so expect retaliation in the form of the same old terrorism.
I would fear more for the safety of US cargo ships passing nearby or US establishments and citizens in the area.
It's possible they try to mine a naval vessel or just let loose a bunch of sea mines.

Chances are it'll be some rogue suicide bomber kills some US citizens...

Israeli and US surplus gas masks still work fine, and are readily available.The trouble is finding good filters, which often equate the cost of the mask. Doubt you'll need it, but it's cool to have anyway...

I am mostly concerned about people in US from the middle East get radicalized and harming US citizens. And of coarse gun control will fix it :s0125:

I am mostly concerned about people in US from the middle East get radicalized and harming US citizens. And of coarse gun control will fix it :s0125:
Apples and oranges dude.
It's like saying French immigrants would be upset the US went to war with Germany...
Iranians/Persians and Arabs aren't even the same ethnicity. Most Persians in the US would gladly see the Ayatollah Khamenie go up in smoke, which is why they moved here.

There's always that crazy one who has to ruin it for everyone else tho... of course!

Of course they are flying a "Red Flag"....
A general of theirs was killed....In their view we are the bad guy here.

A tit for tat , eye for an eye policy ...is generally one of never ending conflict until the other side gets tired of fighting.

Now with all that said...
Let no one here think that I am against retaliation for attacks against the US , I am not ....
I have fought for my Country ...and am not against military options.

There is always a threat out there...Our retaliation or response to threats and attacks need to be measured not in the immediate tactical gains ...but for the long term strategic gains we might get.

Time has a different meaning to many Mid-Easterners than for us here in the West...Memories are long.
This coupled with a different regard to value of human life ...
And...strong religious views with a absolute conviction that God in on their side...
Along with the life long conditioning of anything from the outside is bad....
Makes for a very long night , as the saying goes.

A response or retaliation needs to take into account all of our differences as well as what we might gain.

Again Note that I am not against a military strike or any other action against those who attack the US...
Nor am I criticizing our recent strike ...
I am just trying to say that our response needs to be a well thought out measure....
And that for every threat we take care of ...there is another one waiting to pounce.
Andy

Unlike most other terrorist targets, Iran is a country with borders and plenty of targets within those borders that we can hit anytime. Iran knows this. If they make a bad move and force our hand, we can set their military capability and nuclear project back 25 years in just a couple of days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top