JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two Ipods that I do not use and they are like new condition. One is a 30 gig video click wheel and the other is a Nano 4 gig. I can't stand them because of the restrictions on using different computers and all the other stuff they make difficult so I bought a Zune that is much more user friendly about sharing and stuff.

I am selling both for $170 and they cost me $450 when I bought them so I figure thats a good deal. If interested let me know. They are both black with click wheels plus there is about 170 songs on each. I don't know what music you like but there is music. I don't have the ear plugs either and it comes with the usb charger/adapter.

Scott

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top