JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Easily fixed. In your phone's browser, find the image of said firearm, save to the smiley folder. Insert gun smiley into text message as needed
Rambo-rambo-john-gun-smiley-emoticon-000137-large.gif

I had an iphone. Up until I found that the pictures I took were not easily transferred to my computer without a LOT of unnecessary BS. I tossed the IOS based device in the drawer and moved on to Android. Life is much easier since.

I had an iphone. Up until I found that the pictures I took were not easily transferred to my computer without a LOT of unnecessary BS. I tossed the IOS based device in the drawer and moved on to Android. Life is much easier since.

Darn no problem here, I just use the patch cord from the phone to the computer and it pops right up for downloading the pictures.

Use iTunes much do ya?
I did not. IIRC, the IOS phone had several limiting factors for freedom of use.
Since my use, the end user agreement surely could have changed. A little.

I can usually tell when I'm being called on an iPhone because they sound like they're wrapped in a blanket.
That Apple keeps selling the POS's and the people love them, is a constant source of mystery to me. Especially when the rubes line up at 2 am to get in line for the newest POS. Wow. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top