JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK, I had to pull out the old laptop to make this thread because my Iphone 5s is having what i think are screen issues.

If you don't like Iphones then bugger off, this thread isn't a debate about what phones are the best:p.

I don't really want to upgrade it but I can't even touch it without it doing 3+ things I didn't touch - thus my assumption it is the screen that needs to be replaced. I can still receive calls.

Having just scraped up the cash for a used vehicle, I don't really have the funds to upgrade to a new phone.

Won't be for a little while before I can replace the screen but thought I'd do the research now.

Cheers,

Joe

Try your local craigslist. There always seems to be places that have ads there for phone repair. Or maybe try Tablet, Laptop, and iPhone Repair Store – Gadget Fix

I have no affiliation with them but they did replace the blu-ray laser in my PS3 successfully and it's worked well ever since.

I have a PS3 not working maybe ill add that to the list:D.

I've heard radio commercials about BatteryPlus doing them so I figured I'd call them.

Best buy will send it to apple and put a new screen on it for around $140.

:)
OK, I had to pull out the old laptop to make this thread because my Iphone 5s is having what i think are screen issues.

If you don't like Iphones then bugger off, this thread isn't a debate about what phones are the best:p.

I don't really want to upgrade it but I can't even touch it without it doing 3+ things I didn't touch - thus my assumption it is the screen that needs to be replaced. I can still receive calls.

Having just scraped up the cash for a used vehicle, I don't really have the funds to upgrade to a new phone.

Won't be for a little while before I can replace the screen but thought I'd do the research now.

Cheers,

Joe
upgrade it dude. the conspiracy is that apple bugs old phones to sell new ones. i would just go for it.

The 5s is a little long in the tooth, but still usable. If you can't upgrade, cruise CL for another 5s. You might find one for the same dough as a screen for your old one. Don't forget, screen replacements can go good or bad man. :)

I'm still rockin a 6s plus. The 7 is a waste of my upgrade. I'll wait until September and see if Apple brings a truly new design!

I hate iphones....just gettin that outta the way....My buddy just replaced his 6 screen for $20-25 from a kit he got from amazon....did it all himself and it came with everything. Give it a shot, why not. It works perfectly fine now....did I happen to mention I hate iphones...?

I hate iphones....just gettin that outta the way....My buddy just replaced his 6 screen for $20-25 from a kit he got from amazon....did it all himself and it came with everything. Give it a shot, why not. It works perfectly fine now....did I happen to mention I hate iphones...?

Have you ever owned one?

Some people like high end cars (Apple) and some like regular cars - everything else:p.

Even the NSA couldn't crack the 4 digit code to open one:rolleyes:

iphone has been the toughest phone ive ever owned and i only have a magpul field case on it. im an auto technician. im on the ground. i roll on my phones all the time. broke every nokia, motorola, blackberry, LG, samsung phone ive ever had. never broken an iphone.

Some people like high end cars (Apple) and some like regular cars - everything else:p.

Even the NSA couldn't crack the 4 digit code to open one:rolleyes:

Well call me paranoid but the first thing(s) I did to my ANDROID was encrypt the SD and the phone for starters...then we get into tor....sigh.....ANYWAY, his screen replacement went very well. Took him about an hour. I was skeptical at first but after witnessing it first hand I'm impressed. I'm seriously considering it for a GALAXYS4 that I ran over. Then I'll wipe it and sell it to another iPhone hater.......:p

iphone has been the toughest phone ive ever owned and i only have a magpul field case on it. im an auto technician. im on the ground. i roll on my phones all the time. broke every nokia, motorola, blackberry, LG, samsung phone ive ever had. never broken an iphone.

My phone is a hand me down from my wife, it's probably 4 years old and in a cheap case from Amazon for $3.

Gets drop tested occasionally and hasn't had an issue till lately.

My phone is a hand me down from my wife, it's probably 4 years old and in a cheap case from Amazon for $3.

Gets drop tested occasionally and hasn't had an issue till lately.

If push comes to shove man I'll see if we have an extra lying around. If so I'll just give it to ya. She goes through them like hot cakes. In fact I'll mosey in right now and see.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top