JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I posted awhile ago with 2 iphones that each had issues. Instead of trading off those 2, I combined them to form one decent phone. One black iphone 3g, 8GB up for trade. The camera isn't working correctly, but if taking photos is important to the recipient, I'm sure the connector to the motherboard just isn't pressed down all the way and I can take it apart again and make it happen. (it's not a fun science, certainly not made for large hands) No cracks or dead spots on the screen, just some case wear on the back.

I'm looking for something I can use for my CHL or just about anything else. AK, 12 gauge, any handgun. Just not another .22 long rifle. Maybe even a nice case that can hold two rifles/long shotguns. I'll probably need to put up some cash on my end, which I'm fine with.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top