Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Oregon Ip60 ballot title certified

Of course not, bought and paid for my Bloomingturd and his minions! What did any one expect from Gov'ness Brownstains appointed shill?
Can't be following the constitution now can we! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Knutson needs to be stopped, backs by Bloomberg and Soros, they’re destroying Oregon. His church needs to lose its tax exempt status, period...

NW Backpacker

Reactions
Here's what it said about constitutionality:

1581645870498.png

As long as the SOS will allow unconstitutional bills to go on the ballot, why not take advantage of the situation. Can you think up some bills you'd like to see on the ballot that may or may not be constitutional? I can! ;)

Here are just a few examples:

1 - Any person who does not support the 2A, as written, may not hold or run for office in the state of Oregon. :D
2 - Any person who proposes a law that would infringe on the 2A, shall be found guilty of "failure to uphold their oath of office", and shall be punished by not less than 10 years in prison. :D
3 - No law or ballot measure may infringe on the 2A. :D
4 - No federal or other law may infringe on the 2A in Oregon. Oregon Law Enforcement, and every citizen are authorized to stop such infringement using any means necessary with no possible criminal or civil liability. :D

OP
OldTengu

OldTengu

Reactions
Here's what it said about constitutionality:

View attachment 659754

As long as the SOS will allow unconstitutional bills to go on the ballot, why not take advantage of the situation. Can you think up some bills you'd like to see on the ballot that may or may not be constitutional? I can! ;)

Here are just a few examples:

1 - Any person who does not support the 2A, as written, may not hold or run for office in the state of Oregon. :D
2 - Any person who proposes a law that would infringe on the 2A, shall be found guilty of "failure to uphold their oath of office", and shall be punished by not less than 10 years in prison. :D
3 - No law or ballot measure may infringe on the 2A. :D
4 - No federal or other law may infringe on the 2A in Oregon. Oregon Law Enforcement, and every citizen are authorized to stop such infringement using any means necessary with no possible criminal or civil liability. :D
given what it says regarding constitutionality, I doubt it would hold up in court if it gets to that.

Pete F

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Oregon Firearms Federation
Got my reply also. They completly ignored the creation of a "gun registry." No mention or discussion. They are also still pushing the idea that gun sales/transfers can be done without a FFL dealer. Much of what they are doing is trying to scare voters into believing that guns can be obtained without a background check among other things. The only exemption is transferring to relatives that are legal to own guns. No more free willing of your guns to your relatives. Now it is going to be $30-$50 a gun- transfer fee and bkg check.

They still are leaving in biased and emotionally charged language. It is time to finish updating my IRS letter from IP43. Pull their 501(c)3 tax exempt status.

Pete F

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Oregon Firearms Federation
Just got the message to fill out the forms to send to the Oregon Supreme Court for IP60 Title review. I hope that someone is doing this. I am not sure that I will do it - still thinking about it.

Has anyone heard about this or anyone or group that is doing it? Where is the NRA when needed?

UPCOMING EVENTS

ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
Wes Knodel Gun Show
Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center
3800 SE Airport Way, Redmond, OR 97756, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Bill Blowers - Tap-Rack Tactical Tac - Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    My wife went into to pickup a firearm she bought from a online retailer and shipped to sunset firearms. She had a great experience and had a...
    • NWArborist
  • Independence Indoor Shooting
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought one firearm and many other random items at IIS. The gun was priced really well, and was the best price I could find the area. My...
    • TDH
  • Stockpile Defense, LLC
    5.00 star(s)
    I've bought a few lowers here, and many other AR parts. They have a really nice selection of guns and parts, not just AR. They are willing to...
    • TDH
  • Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS