JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You were there. Yes I understand their fear of someone taping it and I respected their request and didn't film it. But the irony of the guy coming up and him telling his story about not being able to "film" something. Then have the person he is representing telling me I can't film is just hypocrisy. It was a public meeting and regardless of what side of the fence anyone should have been able to film. I do agree with you on the reasons on why they didn't want it filmed.

The reality of the meeting being held on private property should frame 1A question well-enough.

Lots of 2A and conservative meetings use private property because the Left is an unconstrained ideology/vision; will do ANYTHING to help their cause, and they have $B.....

Oathkeeper1775 , good to know you were there. I didn't recognize you if I saw you (been a long time), but it would have been great to chat.

Yep, I was front & center, wearing a hat to cut down on the glare...Cigars was three or four rows back.

OFIR had two petitions; I ask everyone on NWFA to get on the OFIR site and download/sign/mail in the two petitions; one is to end santuary status and the other is about voter ID.

OFIR - Oregonians for Immigration Reform | advocating environmentally sustainable immigration | illegal alien immigrant crime

If we must follow state laws, let's make Oregon follow federal laws..eh?

Yeah, I signed both petitions.
Oh, you was one of those "old" guys, up front, eh? :D
I was sitting right next to Derek, 3-4 rows behind you. I'm the guy who stood up at the end and mentioned registering to vote and talking to our fellow gun owners / 2A supporters.

I think @cigars has me on ignore, so he won't see this. :rolleyes:

Go and check your voter registration:
Welcome to ORESTAR !
Great Link! Thanks for posting it.

my only observation was the age demographic there... I really wish there was more younger people in attendance.

Is there anyone in the D primary that stands any chance of actually bumping Kate Brown out? If so, I've not even heard a name mentioned. I'm assuming she's running pretty free and clear.
Wouldn't that be a hoot--little Katie knocked out in the primary. If I were voting Dem I would like Ed Jones. Cowboy hat and a 60's Chevelle, Appears pro 2A. Probably doesn't have the name recognition or horsepower to make a dent in Katie's chances--but we can wish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top