JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These A holes are trying to ban every freaking firearm...this is such an infringement on the 2nd amendment and worthy of removing those in charge and putting in place leaders who will uphold the constitution. They have crapped on US citizens too many times!

That coupled with trying to force citizens to inject something in their body. This is a tyrannical government at this point and the sole reason why we have firearms is to repel this type of government.

I cant wait to see their shocked faces when no one complies with the registration scheme. Why would anyone tell them how many magazines and firearms we have?
They'll know how many and where they are located.. I don't see any reason to divulge that information.

I cant wait to see their shocked faces when no one complies with the registration scheme. Why would anyone tell them how many magazines and firearms we have?
They'll know how many and where they are located.. I don't see any reason to divulge that information.
There will be compliance by the retailers and FFLs and that would be enough reason for firearm owners to fight this thing in the court of public opinion. IP 17 and 18 will be devastating for us if they get on the ballot and pass.

Note: this thread here is from 2019 and addresses expired IPs, not the current IPs for 2022 (maybe it should be locked? @Moderators). The current IPs are being discussed in the following threads:

Note: this thread here is from 2019 and addresses expired IPs, not the current IPs for 2022 (maybe it should be locked? @Moderators). The current IPs are being discussed in the following threads:
Might as well carry on with this one... nothing ever changes except the date.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top