JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
iP1 Pistol Armatix GmbH,

<broken link removed>

This is a technology which ties a firearm to some other device, such as a watch.
You have to then enter a passcode to fire the weapon.

Will this now become a 2nd amendment challenge in NJ and CA?

Yes, I think this is stupid. Although, perhaps any Federal officer should have to get a challenge code back from their departments lawyer prior to firing each and every shot.

would be easier if you just got an RFID in your forearm. Push button on the back of the gun puts it into 'discovery' state and then verifies the user so a trigger or firing pin lock is disengaged. no need for a watch.

... yeah, FAB idea - but imagine, if you will, RFID emulation and jamming.
A real difference to a store policy that says "no firearms allowed'.

I'm sure we can see other maladies awaiting ...

I understand people having a need to makes firearms safer, with that I can also see how a "smart" gun could be attractive. However if you ask me knowledge and practice are the best was to insure safety. From an appropriate age people should be exposing their children to firearms, teaching them how and why they can be dangerous and how and why to avoid those situations. Teaching our children proper firearm responsibility will eliminate mystification and improper handling in turn building the base needed to bring up responsible future firearm owners.

I have also iP1 Pistol and its my favorite one because it consist of different features such as electronic magazine disconnect, integrated grip and drop safety, color-coded operating mode, original interface for additional applications such as camera.

We live in a world where more people die everyday from cars but the primary focus for "safety" is on guns.

How about making sure a car is only driven by the owner? How many "joy rides" and subsequent crimes have been made from stollen vehicles?

Just did a bit of searching on "GunnerJacky"
She or he is a firearms instructer from boston. During late February and early March of this year, GunnerJacky has joined over 10 different forums (focusing on martial arts, firearms, EDC, survivalism) using the same alias. BersaForum, RugerTalk, Kutaki, HiPoint Firearms Forum, Georgia Packing, Sniper Forum, KTOG, Canadian Gun Nutz, Pistol-Forum, Qi Gong Rochester, Open Carry, NY Firearms, Zombie Squad, and many more. She or he seems to be advertising a business on all of these forums.

Just did a bit of searching on "GunnerJacky"
She or he is a firearms instructer from boston. During late February and early March of this year, GunnerJacky has joined over 10 different forums (focusing on martial arts, firearms, EDC, survivalism) using the same alias. BersaForum, RugerTalk, Kutaki, HiPoint Firearms Forum, Georgia Packing, Sniper Forum, KTOG, Canadian Gun Nutz, Pistol-Forum, Qi Gong Rochester, Open Carry, NY Firearms, Zombie Squad, and many more. She or he seems to be advertising a business on all of these forums.

Thanks! The review sounded odd at best.

All of this is the same crap. I'm sure somehow the blacksuits will have a kill switch for all the high tech guns.
And if works like any other technology it will fail. And probably when you need it most.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top