JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a deadly one they tried to sneak in - top of page 6 of the .pdf...

"(3) Subsection (1) does not prohibit a person at least 18 years of age, but less than 21 years of age, possessing a semiautomatic assault firearm, as defined in section 3(9) of this 2020 Act, in the following places or under the following circumstances: (a) In the person's place of abode; (b) At the person's fixed place of business; (c) On real property under his or her control; or (d) For the purpose of (i) moving to a new place of abode; (ii) traveling between the person's place of abode and real property under his or her control; or (iii) selling or transferring the firearm in accordance with the requirements of this chapter; provided that in all of these situations the semiautomatic assault firearm is unloaded and either in secure gun storage or secured with a trigger lock or similar device that is designed to prevent the unauthorized use or discharge of the firearm."

Once again, these lunatics can't seem to recall the DC vs. Heller decision that states the Unconstitutionality of forcing someone to render a firearm for self defense inoperable inside their home. Forcing me to unload my weapon and stuff it in a safe? Yeah. Don't think so. Not while me or any of my loved ones are around

I never liked the idea of 100 rd drums just because of weight and cost but ya know what? I think it's time to get me some.

They softened this IP a bit but it still accomplishes much of what they wanted done with their last effort. They realized requiring people to register their magazines was rediculous so they took that part out. I am afraid it will pass if it makes it on the ballot.

They softened this IP a bit but it still accomplishes much of what they wanted done with their last effort. They realized requiring people to register their magazines was rediculous so they took that part out. I am afraid it will pass if it makes it on the ballot.
The wording is misleading but it also seems like they're specifically going after "large capacity" magazines in semi auto rifles and not handguns? If so, then that may have been strategic for them because more people own handguns than semi auto rifles. I'm sure they realize they'd probably not get support from the handgun only crowd by lumping their mags in too.

"Semiautomatic assault firearm" means: (a) A selective-fire rifle capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user, or any of the following....

LOLWUT. If were going to be prosecuted as if we own select fire, we might as well actually own select fire. Who's got a 3d printer or a wire coat hanger?

"Semiautomatic assault firearm" means: (a) A selective-fire rifle capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user, or any of the following....

LOLWUT. If were going to be prosecuted as if we own select fire, we might as well actually own select fire. Who's got a 3d printer or a wire coat hanger?
I didn't even catch that. Not like anyone wants to read all this hot garbage but that's a solid laugh. I'll have to read it all again when I've got a lot of coffee in me.

IP 60 is moving forward. Reduction of Gun Violence Act through Regulation of Semiatomatic Firearms and Large-Capacity Ammunition Magazines

Never heard of a Semiatomatic firearm. Is that a nuclear weapon? :)

These are the chief petitioners who want to violate your Second Amendment rights:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/elec/web_irr_search.record_detail?p_reference=20200060..LSCYYYREGULATION_OF_SEMIATOMATIC

Snippet:

1578554859114.png

Never heard of a Semiatomatic firearm. Is that a nuclear weapon? :)

These are the chief petitioners who want to violate your Second Amendment rights:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/elec/web_irr_search.record_detail?p_reference=20200060..LSCYYYREGULATION_OF_SEMIATOMATIC

Snippet:

View attachment 648298
Exactly the same 3 names we've been seeing over the last 2 years. Getting rather sick of their names frankly. Maybe if they did something to actually benefit their community. Clean the bubblegum piles just outside their front doorstep for example..

At some point the comments and challenges aren't going to be enough. The gun grabbers aren't going to stop until they get their way. At what point do we say enough is enough?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top