JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BUT, But, but.......signs work. Think of the multitudes of mass shootings and killings that were avoided and/or stopped due to a sign.

Next-School-Shooter.jpg

Gun_free_zone.jpg

1657820320599.png

Yeah....show um' that you're serious. We need more traffic cones.

Aloha, Mark

PS......Awwww.......Come On Man.

1657820665657.png

Last Edited:

Updated April 22, 2022

I do not think they found any evidence that any policy had an impact on mass public shootings. Please have a read your self.
How to breed a culture populated by troubled loners:
Moral decline > Family breakdown > Rejection > Isolation > Social media as primary outside contact > Excess MSM ("news") intake > Lifetime of watching depictions of murder > indifferent inner circle/culture > suicidal thoughts > homicidal thoughts > fulfillment of desire to lash out. Rearrange the order to fit.

The progressive left always seeks a physical solution for a spiritual problem. These are wounded souls. The "compassionate" left enables them to fester while profiting from the easily predicted meltdown. Viewership increases mean profit increases. The left responds by making murder with an assault weapon illegal, but does not enforce even that law, continuing the deadly cycle.

Cut the media. Vote the progressives out. Brace ourselves to pay for mental health and new jails. Wounds take time and money to heal.

It is noted that many mass public shooting are directed at "white" people, and as a result, politicians promote gun control legislation. However, by contrast, black people die in large numbers every weekend from shooting, and in far greater numbers than "mass shootings', but no one care if black people die. This happens weekly in Chicago. Just guessing lost of gun control is advocated by racist minded people? The same people that did not want black people to have arms in the 1800s?

It is noted that many mass public shooting are directed at "white" people, and as a result, politicians promote gun control legislation. However, by contrast, black people die in large numbers every weekend from shooting, and in far greater numbers than "mass shootings', but no one care if black people die. This happens weekly in Chicago. Just guessing lost of gun control is advocated by racist minded people? The same people that did not want black people to have arms in the 1800s?
Crime is running rampant in Chicago! Therefore, the Illinois government is focusing on the Lake Geneva vicinity.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 5.13.06 PM.png

It is noted that many mass public shooting are directed at "white" people
I dunno about that. If you look at the victims, "white's" are actually the far minority. Ie., Uvalde.. only 3 where "white" children. All the others, including the teachers, where of "color".

You can say "black deaths aren't reported" in the media, but I think that's an unfair generalization. IMHO, more accurate would be to say that your run of the mill city violence deaths, by and large, never make the mainstream media without some kind of drama "hook".

Personally, I'm over tired of the whole BLM movement. Don't mouth off, don't run, don't try and fight with the police and I think a far cry fewer LE related shootings against blacks would be happening. Racial profiling isn't good, but then again, it's pretty dang hard to ignore when such a large segment has a deep "criminal culture" and a chip on their shoulders blaming the "white man" as justification instead of taking responsibility for their own lives and actions.

What a kick that report is. Race accounts for the bull of shootings. With blacks having about a 20 % higher shooting that white people. Just looks like black and white shooting crime accounts of the bulk of shooting, but other minorities are represented. That report does not support any form of the ip 17.

The real proof of their lies is Brazil with it's new gun laws/freedoms! They have almost zero Restrictions, and can even own full auto weapons and large calibers, and there has been one gun range opening per day, every day for the last nearly 4 years!

Their crime rate used to be something like 33% for every 100K, it's now something below 2%! Proof that an armed society is a polite society!

The real proof of their lies is Brazil with it's new gun laws/freedoms! They have almost zero Restrictions, and can even own full auto weapons and large calibers, and there has been one gun range opening per day, every day for the last nearly 4 years!

Their crime rate used to be something like 33% for every 100K, it's now something below 2%! Proof that an armed society is a polite society!
I saw that report as well. I've long supported, "want a low crime, honest and kindness to all society?" Give everyone a gun! :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top