JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
*** TO

If your needing a long (or short) range high power precision scope and want something better than Leupold or Vortex is offering but don't have Schimidt & Bender / Swarovski funds your in the right place.

IOR Valdada makes some of the best scopes in the world. Comparable to makers such as S&B, Swarovski, Kahles and others. I've done side by side comparisons with Leupold MK (any number you want) and Vortex Razor scopes and this scope is flat out superior.

Scopes history ~

* Purchased earlier this year from Midway USA on sale for $2295 (from $2495 dollars)

* Mounted on a MPA 6.5 cm / 40 rounds fired

Condition ~

In excellent condition / no chips, dings or scratches / glass is 100% perfect. Due to being mounted it has extremely light / "faint" ring marks. In certain light you can see them / in other lighting conditions they are not visible.

I sold the rifle and kept the scope as I had plans for it. I'm selling this is to fund a Sig P210 target

Specs / general information

* This scope has the most versatile parallax adjustment I've ever experienced ~ from 25 feet to infinity (you can put this on your 22lr and shoot squirrels @ 25 feet or on a 416 Barrett and shoot past a mile)

* 9-36×44mm

* LD APO (German) SCHOTT low dispersion optical glass

* First Focal Plane

* 35 mm tube

* Mid tube focus

* Secondary point of impact indicator

* Xtreme mp8 illuminated reticle

* 15 mrad(s) in reticle

* 25 mils of vertical adjustment

* 10 mils of adjustment per revolution

* mil / mil

* Sale includes "premium" 35mm medium tactical rings and sunshade

If you need to shoot further than this scope can be adjusted (let's say 1 mile) with the money you saved making this purchase you can purchase a Valdada "Ram 200" (currently on sale @ Midway USA for $369 dollars). The "Ram 200" adds zero to 200 moa.

$1900 dollars cash

You won't find a better scope for the listed price. Obviously you can get better scopes.. you'll just have to break the $3000 dollar mark.

Face to face transaction in the Hillsboro / Tanasbourne area

Thanks

IMG_20201021_004200730~2.jpg IMG_20201021_011207983~2.jpg IMG_20201021_003757364~2.jpg IMG_20201021_011227269~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMO you should keep the scope. You will wind up buying another one and will have to pay the depreciation twice instead of once. You won't find a used one in that condition for the same funds. That said GLWTS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top