JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone got feed back on this rifle ? I bought one when I was stuck in Colorado the first of this year shot about 75 rounds through it with no problems personally I reallly like it.

I'm curious too.... but I haven't heard anything about the new ones from royaltigerimports.com........ with all their new hype about QC/QA..... I like the price,
and it's time I took an AK clone out for a drive.

I was wanting to get some feedback on the STG 2000 that they're putting out.

They're either a great value, or a boat anchor, but I haven't heard any up to date chatter!

I understand they made some crap in the beginning but I am impressed with the AK-47 I got. AS with all companys they have to get over the stigma of their foo bar in the beginning then the price goes up.

Some of their earlier stuff seems a little iffy, but from having checked out their more recent rifles, they actually seem quite nice. May end up getting one myself.

Hmmm I didn't see a wood version of the STG 2000 on their site..... I'll take another peek!.....

Now to unload some of these spare Luepolds, and that RMEF Burris full field for seed money.... (inherited the scopes, one still in shrink wrap even!)

How many frog skins / green backs to I need to build up?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top