Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Io ak47c

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by RW-Ore, Jul 20, 2010.

1. RW-Ore

RW-Ore Oregon Well-Known Member

Anyone got feed back on this rifle ? I bought one when I was stuck in Colorado the first of this year shot about 75 rounds through it with no problems personally I reallly like it.

2. surveyor nw

surveyor nw Mid valley New Member

I'm curious too.... but I haven't heard anything about the new ones from royaltigerimports.com........ with all their new hype about QC/QA..... I like the price,
    and it's time I took an AK clone out for a drive.

I was wanting to get some feedback on the STG 2000 that they're putting out.

They're either a great value, or a boat anchor, but I haven't heard any up to date chatter!

3. RW-Ore

I understand they made some crap in the beginning but I am impressed with the AK-47 I got. AS with all companys they have to get over the stigma of their foo bar in the beginning then the price goes up.

4. willamette valleyfirearms

willamette valleyfirearms hillsboro oregon Member

these are great guns very well built and reliable the fit and finish are excellent !!

5. RW-Ore

Coming from someone who really knows guns you make me proud to own one Thanks.

6. raftman

raftman Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Some of their earlier stuff seems a little iffy, but from having checked out their more recent rifles, they actually seem quite nice. May end up getting one myself.

7. willamette valleyfirearms

8. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

I'm not a fan of the STG2000 just because of the forearm and limited options.
    The I.O. stuff is alright, just take off that junk they call a forarm and buttstock.

9. surveyor nw

surveyor nw Mid valley New Member

Hmmm I didn't see a wood version of the STG 2000 on their site..... I'll take another peek!.....

Now to unload some of these spare Luepolds, and that RMEF Burris full field for seed money.... (inherited the scopes, one still in shrink wrap even!)

How many frog skins / green backs to I need to build up?

10. willamette valleyfirearms