JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've invited Representative Gelser and Senator Close to attend a trip to the local range (ARPC in this case). They both expressed interest. My intent is to provide them with first hand information they may not have otherwise. I'm wondering if others have done the same with their Representatives.

Could be a good idea. This is the first Ive heard of it. I know for a fact Murray and Cantwell wouldnt have anything to do with it. Maybe I could get Rick Larson to make an appearance. He has a "B" rating from the NRA, but his auto-reply said that he supports all the new gun control. Maybe a little publicity at a gun range can swing his vote.

If I were a congressman, (or any other public figure, for that matter) there's no way I'd accept an invitation to go shooting with some clown I'd never met.

Both Senator Cantwell and Senator Murray are anything but "dumb broads." Your comment does not reflect on them.

From what I understand after speaking in person with both of them is that Representative Gelser has little experience with firearms while Senator Close does and was once a member of ARPC. Oregon Legislative session has just begun so they both may be busy for a while, but session will be over at some point and there is always the weekends.

A great idea would be to invite them to a 3 gun event.
If you know a participant you could walk them thru the event course, maybe even get them shooting.
I can't think of a better argument (besides the 2nd) for not banning high captaincy mags and sport semi autos; pistols, rifles and shotguns.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top