JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many shareholders bought stock so they could vote for this nonsense? It would be an interestng way to shut down a company or at least certain product lines?
I bet we can name names if we dig deep enough, and I bet there would be a few raised eyebrows as to the "Who" owns how much!
I can name several Politicians and other celebrities' I'm fairly certain own large numbers of shares, and I bet there are a few others with deep enough pockets to make life misserable if they don't get what they want!

From the article, it was the "institutional" investors, not a bunch of individuals, but the big investing firms. The article also said they were following some guidance regarding the vote.

I have to wonder if Ruger had a stock offering and/or investors backing their acquisition of Marlin/etc., and that this diluted their control of company stock to the point that this could happen. Sounds to me like Ruger should use some of their profits to regain control of the company -

I bet we can name names if we dig deep enough, and I bet there would be a few raised eyebrows as to the "Who" owns how much!
I can name several Politicians and other celebrities' I'm fairly certain own large numbers of shares, and I bet there are a few others with deep enough pockets to make life misserable if they don't get what they want!
Many gun-grabbers are investors, whether direct or via hedge funds or holding companies. It's a perfect self-licking ice cream cone...
1. Introduce a ban.
2. Watch demand spike as the rubes run out and buy at inflated prices.
3. Profit!
4. Invest profits into advocacy groups pushing bans to begin the cycle all over again.

There is a group of nuns that has been buying Ruger stock for decades trying get control of the company so they can shut it down. I think that's the group mentioned in the article.

This is all part of the plan.

There is a group of nuns that has been buying Ruger stock for decades trying get control of the company so they can shut it down. I think that's the group mentioned in the article.

This is all part of the plan.
One year of Catholic school....
Can NOT ephin stand "zeros".
Lowest form of scum to slither the earth.
They can all suck start a SBH.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top