JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a father I would do anything to protect my kids. I got to thinking the other day of all I've done to keep them safe through training, preping, savings accounts, college funds etc. With all that I think I could still do more. And once that thought is in your head, "I can do more", doing nothing isn't an option. Especially when it only cost $200

I got online and ordered 2x
Combat Application Tourniquet
and 2x
Hardwire Level IIIA 10x13 Ballistic Panels
We know that about 90% of GSW's are survivable if you can stop blood loss. Both of these tools will last my kids through college and into adulthood.

Talking to my elementary aged kids about these went good. Panels are on your back because you are running away from danger. Tourniquet classes are going okay and will be made into fun/timed drills.

Lastly, it's very important to stress to the kids that we don't take these out of our backpacks at school. These are not toys! They are tools that keep us safe!
5ACAC8EE-DC6B-4CC3-84C6-884DAEBE3C5B.jpeg E0526460-5A68-4857-88C8-541A73F7DABC.jpeg

Never thought much for hard plates, not thats it's a bad idea.

But touniquets are a must have. I need to order another one. I keep one in my car and take it when I go hunting, or in the woods in general.
I also have a small trauma kit for blood loss.
Bought both on amazon for cheap

A part of me appreciates the preparedness.

A part of me is saddened to live in a time where they might be needed.

A part of me appreciates the preparedness.

A part of me is saddened to live in a time where they might be needed.
Agreed... I believe that all schools should be equipped with bulletproof interlock vestibules... Where ingress and egress are remotely controlled from behind bullet proof glass...

Our children are our most valuable asset, yet we seem to do the least to protect the facilities where they spend nearly 25% of their time...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top