JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Happened to a kid I went to high school with. He was an OK guy to hang out with, but no one would say he earned his diploma if you know what I mean. ;) The summer after graduation he was working overnight at a gas station and one night ended up with an extra head hole. The investigation didn't take too long because by the next afternoon almost everyone that knew him called the cops to tell them that he had been bragging about robbing the place and had told everyone the names of the other guys he was doing it with. After they arrested them a bunch of people that knew those idiots came forward to say that they had been planning on robbing the place and capping the inside guy because he was too stupid to be trusted to keep his mouth shut

In all honesty.. with potential felony charges (even if no one died) their plan was to rob an effing burger king?! 200-500 cash, tops.
Some real Oceans 11 thinkers in that crime crew.

Happened to a kid I went to high school with. He was an OK guy to hang out with, but no one would say he earned his diploma if you know what I mean. ;) The summer after graduation he was working overnight at a gas station and one night ended up with an extra head hole. The investigation didn't take too long because by the next afternoon almost everyone that knew him called the cops to tell them that he had been bragging about robbing the place and had told everyone the names of the other guys he was doing it with. After they arrested them a bunch of people that knew those idiots came forward to say that they had been planning on robbing the place and capping the inside guy because he was too stupid to be trusted to keep his mouth shut
When I was a kid a rumor went around our high school that some kid was going to rob a particular, rather fancy hotel/restaurant on a specific day. I knew the kid was an idiot, but never hung around him. Someone phoned in a tip and the cops were waiting for him, going so far as to put a plain clothes officer behind the register. Our criminal mastermind walks up to the register, announces a robbery, and then tries to pull a full-length shotgun from the buttoned-up trench coat he was wearing. The paper said "Police were able to wrestle the robber to the ground before he was able to draw his weapon." I still laugh when I remember reading that. :s0140: I can just picture that little idiot struggling to pull that shotgun out. I bet he didn't get the butt of it past the top of his head before he disappeared under a wave of blue uniforms. :s0140:

I understand that Ellis was a felon in possession of a firearm...and there is certainly a distinct possibility (probability?) that his reasoning for possessing said firearm was likely not for the same righteous reasons you's and I carry a firearm, however.....didn't he kinda do the right thing by attempting to protect his co-worker? He probably needs a smidgeon of work on his accuracy skillz, but I mean the guy was working a job at Burger King rather than out gang-banging. I'm pretty sure he was just finally turning his life around? 😁

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top