JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

View attachment 865200
The other day I was digging in the back of a cabinet looking for something else and I see this box. I pull the box out and lo and behold it is a big bag of Starline .357 brass and about five bags of 140 grain COP hollow points. When I bought that I have no idea, but it's been a few years for sure.

The best way for me to find something is to look for something else I really need to find. I never find that item, but I find what I was looking for a year ago.
Looking for som brass...look what just turned up 😆

20210424_132629.jpg

I was trying to find something else; found a heavy small box. "Oh, this must be ammo! Wait... it's 40S&W... I haven't owned a gun in that caliber for ten years...". Forgot all about it. A 600 round case of it. Already sold to someone who needed it. Perfect timing considering what it is worth these days!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top