JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

20210418_150136.jpg

If I try to hide something from myself, I can't forget where I put it. However, it took me a while to find that ammo can full of Federal 5.56 I stuck in a corner last year....

I've done so much downsizing and moving in the last 2 years it seems like I should know but these primed cases are a mystery😵. Gosh I could have saved a lot of time priming .40 cases this year if I had remembered they were in the back of my pickup under the tonneau cover. They were in the box with my casting pot too. What the heck? o_O

Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

View attachment 865200

Well.... your screen name kinda says it all. ;) :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews