JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

20210418_150136.jpg

If I try to hide something from myself, I can't forget where I put it. However, it took me a while to find that ammo can full of Federal 5.56 I stuck in a corner last year....

I've done so much downsizing and moving in the last 2 years it seems like I should know but these primed cases are a mystery😵. Gosh I could have saved a lot of time priming .40 cases this year if I had remembered they were in the back of my pickup under the tonneau cover. They were in the box with my casting pot too. What the heck? o_O

Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

View attachment 865200

Well.... your screen name kinda says it all. ;) :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews