Sporting Systems
DSG Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Southwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Ok I was looking for some gun socks I know I have somewhere around here yesterday, because I inherited 2 new guns from my dad with no soft cases. While looking I ran across my backup primer stash. Looks like I have 8500 small pistol which is good. Have about the same in small rifle and about 2000 large rifle so I think I'm good. Never did find the darned gun socks :mad::s0112:. I did find something perplexing though. I found a bag of pre-primed .40S&W with probably at least 400 primed cases. I have no Idea where they came fromo_O. I don't pre-prime and save, I always load them up and the cases aren't blindingly clean and sorted so I know they aren't mine. I must have gotten them in trade for something from someone here but for the life of me I can't remember:s0112:. Anybody? @Caveman Jim ? @Certaindeaf ?

Look like cci or remington primers in mixed brass. Im stumped about where they came from😳. Though not complaining. Getting older stinks.

View attachment 865200
The other day I was digging in the back of a cabinet looking for something else and I see this box. I pull the box out and lo and behold it is a big bag of Starline .357 brass and about five bags of 140 grain COP hollow points. When I bought that I have no idea, but it's been a few years for sure.

ageingstudent

Reactions
I've found the best way to find something is to buy another one. :s0092:
I'm ashamed to admit I found a gun sock at the Big R yesterday...yep I bought it. Got tired of looking. I did find like 2500 various projectiles I can use besides the primers I found😆. So frustrating to find everything but what I need😬.

ageingstudent

Reactions
The best way for me to find something is to look for something else I really need to find. I never find that item, but I find what I was looking for a year ago.
Looking for som brass...look what just turned up 😆

20210424_132629.jpg

FourTeeFive

Reactions
I was trying to find something else; found a heavy small box. "Oh, this must be ammo! Wait... it's 40S&W... I haven't owned a gun in that caliber for ten years...". Forgot all about it. A 600 round case of it. Already sold to someone who needed it. Perfect timing considering what it is worth these days!

NW Custom Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
DSG Arms
Project Appleseed
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Southwest Firearms Forum
Sporting Systems
Cerberus Training Group

Upcoming Events

22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond, OR