JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, Selling some thing and all are new in the package.

Browning Invector + 12 ga. choke tubes - Blued (stainless steel) - I have 5 of these and asking $20 each for these. (24.99 new)

Browning Invector + 12 ga. choke tubes - Stainless steel modified - I have 3 of these @ $20 each. (24.99 new)

Browning Standard Invector 20 ga. choke tubes - silver modified choke - I have 2 of these @ 15 each. (24.99 new)

B-Square Saddle mount with rings
- Mossberg 935 12 ga. $30 ($45 new)
-Ithaca 37/87 12 ga. $30 ($45 new)

Uncle Mike's QD mag super swivel (these sets have the mag tube cap and wood stud and sling swivels - complete sets).
- 12 ga. for Browning BPS/A5 - I have 2 of these-$20 each
- 20 ga. for Browning BPS/A5 - I have 3 of these $20 each
- 12 ga. for 11-87 - I have 1 of these $20 each

Bushnell Ram Mount for Flat surface GPS holder. This is a sturdy, well built piece. I didn't remove from package to determine what it was made from, but it is heavy and well made $20
stuff1.jpg

Everything listed is all brand new in packages. All prices +$5 shipping. If you buy more than one, I will combine shipping. If you have any questions or offers, please ask. Thanks for looking

stuff1.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top