JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, sorry, not interested in pulling your "lever" or the resulting "payoff". But I'm not shocked by the invitation.

Seems you are the only one here making innuendos, just sayin'..........

I've seen your avatar. Weren't you "The Gimp" in Pulp Fiction?

No, as stated the last time you asked, it is out of the Alan Parsons Project video, "I wouldn't want to be like you" which is very fitting considering your general disposition today.

No, sorry, not interested in pulling your "lever" or the resulting "payoff". But I'm not shocked by the invitation. I've seen your avatar. Weren't you "The Gimp" in Pulp Fiction?

I really hate to have to do this but seriously man what's your deal? This post was about a news story that happened and instead of further promoting any friendly discussion you just started attacking Trismn. Every time he posts something you are right there to start a confrontation. I am seriously surprised that you haven't been banned yet. I also looked at your other posts and they all have a negative attitude. Why do you need to go around trolling on this nice and enjoyable site that the members and moderators (including Trismn) have worked hard to maintain? I'm honestly just sick of seeing any post that your involved in go south quickly.

As usual,,the criminal, get nothing for his crimes...
Now i know why i have such a bad attitude about our current justice system. I
Had a guy break in to my house back in 1990,,while i was sleeping, same deal.. they caught him down the street, he spent like 3 hours in jail,, that was it..I shoulda,woulda,coulda.
only thing that would have made this story weirder is if the owner was armed and got shot by the responding police by accident.

Didn't the Multnomah County DA come out a month or 2 ago saying they weren't going to prosecute minor crimes due to limited budgets? That could be what we are seeing in this case.

:D
Didn't the Multnomah County DA come out a month or 2 ago saying they weren't going to prosecute minor crimes due to limited budgets? That could be what we are seeing in this case.

does that include me,, if i blow away a bad guy who happens to be on my property or in my garage.,, just daydreaming..:D

Sounds right. He wasn't charged with burglary only trespass.

Watched the news tonight and it said he didn't show up for arraignment so a bench warrent had been issued for his arrest. I guess there were some sort of charges filed.

haha, ha, yep released and never showed up, figures. and glad to see when i came back onto this thread to comment after seeing the news, then reading the past post that the CRAP is all over. I used to be apart of a forum in MN before i moved here and the site started to turn a page for the worse....So far This forum has been a great change in people, attitudes and no drama

Watching the news last night and they mentioned that this guy was "homeless" and had just been released from jail (they didn't say why he was in jail) the same day---just hours before he broke into the house. Listen to the 911 calls--it cracks me up every time I hear the 911 operators response to his call. She is having a hard time not laughing.

If he continues with this behavior, don't be surprised if you see his name on the list of Darwin Award nominees.

This whole affair is perfect documentation that repeat criminals are afraid of armed homeowners---afraid enough to call the cops on themselves! Now, RELEASE THE DOGS!!!!!...........................elsullo

Wow, surprise surprise! Just watched the news... The guy got let out of Washington County, then missed out on his court appointment, went into Kuni BMW and stole a loaner car, then he drives up to Chehalis and steals merchandise from Walmart, and as he's loading it into his stolen BMW he is arrested again...

Wow, great job letting him out in an hour....

Wow, surprise surprise! Just watched the news... The guy got let out of Washington County, then missed out on his court appointment, went into Kuni BMW and stole a loaner car, then he drives up to Chehalis and steals merchandise from Walmart, and as he's loading it into his stolen BMW he is arrested again...

And the libtards want to disarm us.. they are becoming more of a joke with every passing day

Wow that's just nuts. I wonder if the guy felt embolden by his initial "get out of jail free card" he received from the first incident?

And the libtards want to disarm us.. they are becoming more of a joke with every passing day

Uh, WHICH "libtards"? The only ones that I know of that want gun control are the multi-millionaires in Congress and their filthy rich supporters, most of whom are NOT Democrats, but instead rich conservatives who fear an armed working class demanding fair taxes....................elsullo

Uh, WHICH "libtards"? The only ones that I know of that want gun control are the multi-millionaires in Congress and their filthy rich supporters, most of whom are NOT Democrats, but instead rich conservatives who fear an armed working class demanding fair taxes....................elsullo

More delusional posting :s0112:

and that is why oregon needs a castle doctrine.
another reason i was just told by Springfield police about a domestic i am involved in me being the victim
that if alleged assailant comes back and does try and brake out all the car windows with or with out friends like they stated
to do nothing just call the police and let them deal with it.

oregon HAS "castle doctrine."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads