JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all! Been lurking for the last few weeks, figured I would finally make an introduction.

I'm about as green as one can get with guns, didn't grow up with them, didn't shoot one til I was 25. Recent philosophical changes have led me to my first handgun purchase, looking forward to learning from the people here, seems like a pretty great community.

Hello all! Been lurking for the last few weeks, figured I would finally make an introduction.

I'm about as green as one can get with guns, didn't grow up with them, didn't shoot one til I was 25. Recent philosophical changes have led me to my first handgun purchase, looking forward to learning from the people here, seems like a pretty great community.
Marcus Cato? Fan of Roman history I see... :D
Perjucundus! I'm sure I'm parsing the tense wrong, but you get the idea.

Welcome! Glad you found us. Don't be shy about asking questions of sharing your own knowledge. Everybody learns new things everyday. :)

Never too late to start, you found a great place to learn and just share idea's

Welcome aboard, glad you found the forum.

Utilize the search and don't be afraid to resurrect an old thread if you have questions. Plenty of good information and helpful people.

Lots of ways to get involved also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top