JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
dhenry...think you need to backup, cool off a bit and check the attitude. If you look, the post you are responding to is calc833's first post. I believe that he was referring to himself as not having anything to contribute yet as a newbie, not you.

Welcome calc3833...everyone has something to contribute, the trick is sticking around long enough to figure out what is is!

Hi, I just finished my Master's Degree in Criminal Justice, and am currently working as a Process Server, which is what I have been doing for the past three years. I am looking to get licensed as a PI, and to work for a PI firm.

Love this site for many reasons. I like to see wants for sale and learn what everything is. Have been into guns for twenty years and this forum meets or exceeds what a "gun nut" needs. People are generally first rate. Questions a comments are fun to read and chime in on. So stay active and support this place when ever you can.

Hi everyone, my name's David and I currently reside in Portland. Lived down in AZ for about 7 years, where I owned a few different firearms over that time. Had to sell them due to the now ex-wife being an absolute anti-gunnite. Moved back here about a month ago, and am already looking to make another purchase. Just need to learn the local laws and get back in to the swing of things. My friend Joey referred me on over here after I bombarded him with some legal questions. :D

Hello to anyone taking a look at the new people. I found this forum by searching "guns for sale" on Yahoo search.

I've been a gun nut since my dad let me have a bebe gun at the age of 8. I had a federal firearms license at the age of 18. That was when you could buy an H&K 91 for $425. I really hate the fact I did not buy a few of those firearms!

After a very ruff several years starting in '09 I had to sell all my guns to survive. Health is failing me so the wife is the sole income earner. She is making enough to start to replacing a few firearms I sold. Starting with a Glock 20C. And that is my initial reason for coming here, I post this need in the appropriate area asap.

Problem is I want so much but the money is so tight. I also plan on putting together a blacksmithing operation in my garage to make a few knifes. I have a few hours a day I can devote to that and sell them to buy guns and related stuff. Good plan but it will take a little time.......hopefully I can make all this happen before that scumbag president gets re-elected.

Anyway I'm glad I found this place........paul

Hello to all NWFA members. I am James, and I just joined this community a few days ago. Although I am a new member, I have been following various threads here, and many members post and share usuful information. I hope to do the same. By the way, I own Kahr CW9 and Stoeger Luger 22LR. If anyone has good information on these pistols, please let me know.

Hello- been lurking for while, just wanted to say hi- 21 years living in Pierce County, GH Sprotman's Club member, shooting .22, 5.56 7.62, and 7.65. Looking for a Glock 21, have an unfired Glock 20 to sell/trade. Light gunsmithing, metal working, wood working and sailing as hobbies, deep water drilling as a job. Currently offshore Liberia.

Pretty hard to go wrong with a .22 pistol, you chould take a look at the Ruger 22/45 (Ruger® 22/45™ Rimfire Pistols)
not expensive, and a solid pistol. Not the first choice for a single (defensive)weapon, but lethal in the right ahand and shooting a lot doesn't punish the wallet! Probably one of the worst things you might do is get a bigger (9mm, .40SW or .45) pistol and not shoot it much.

Hello- been lurking for while, just wanted to say hi- 21 years living in Pierce County, GH Sprotman's Club member, shooting .22, 5.56 7.62, and 7.65. Looking for a Glock 21, have an unfired Glock 20 to sell/trade. Light gunsmithing, metal working, wood working and sailing as hobbies, deep water drilling as a job. Currently offshore Liberia.

I might be interested in you 20.

Please tell me about it....

Hello, My name is Joe a former Marine now living in the portland area. I've been a little disappointed trying to find some good outdoor wilderness ranges to do some decent distance rifle shooting. kinda hoping someone might know of a few. Look forward to talking to fellow vets and gun enthusiasts, take care

Hi all. My name is Joe. I'm a Helicopter Flight Instructor. From the Portland area and enjoy mostly target shooting. Just started reloading a few months ago and love it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top