1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing new vendors

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by SonicBlue03, Jul 21, 2012.

1. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

I've noticed a couple new vendor forums popping up, but no detail about the vendors, their specialties, venues, etc. A suggestion I'd like to make is that the administrative team post up something in the general forum introducing the new vendors, providing a little information about their business, and then linking to the new forum.

It might help at least introduce your new sponsors and let the board population determine if there is a new business they should offer patronage to.
  2. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

A sticky thread that's read-only that has just an introduction paragraph or two about the business (location, hours, contact and services/products offered) would probably suffice. Now where to put it? In the sponsor section is the most logical, but the people you want to know may not go there often. New members is a possibility, but for the best exposure I would recommend either General or General Firearms because most people seem to look at those (or at least, I would think that they do).