JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've noticed a couple new vendor forums popping up, but no detail about the vendors, their specialties, venues, etc. A suggestion I'd like to make is that the administrative team post up something in the general forum introducing the new vendors, providing a little information about their business, and then linking to the new forum.

It might help at least introduce your new sponsors and let the board population determine if there is a new business they should offer patronage to.

A sticky thread that's read-only that has just an introduction paragraph or two about the business (location, hours, contact and services/products offered) would probably suffice. Now where to put it? In the sponsor section is the most logical, but the people you want to know may not go there often. New members is a possibility, but for the best exposure I would recommend either General or General Firearms because most people seem to look at those (or at least, I would think that they do).

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads