JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many people out there have a spouse or a friend or children that you would like to see enjoy the shooting sport?
I have a indoor range that I will be willing to open up to new shooters along with a class on safe gun handling the only cost to you will be for targets and 22 ammo it will take about 3 hours in time and will be basically 1 on 1 instruction.
If anyone has tried to teach there spouse anything then you know how much fun that can be.
send me a pm if interested

That is great oknow. I am hopeing to get someone with a brush hog to help me set up a 100 yrd range here. There is a huge natural backstop just need to get it cleared out. Then maybe have some like minded folks come out and shoot.

That is great oknow. I am hopeing to get someone with a brush hog to help me set up a 100 yrd range here. There is a huge natural backstop just need to get it cleared out. Then maybe have some like minded folks come out and shoot.

too bad your so far away I could have helped in that dept.

I've enjoyed oknow's hospitality and indoor range on a few occasions, including my very first time shooting. My wife also fired her first shot at his range. For beginners he's very patient and easy going, explains well and focuses strongly on safety. My wife liked this a lot and it helped her get over the 'fear' of the unknown. Besides that, he's a nice guy.

I can only recommend people to take him up on his offer.

I've done something similar in another forum. Unfortunately, I don't have my own indoor range, but it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who thinks "Hey, maybe there's folks out there that want in but don't have anyone that's able to do that for them". It's good that you focus on safety so much too. I'd prefer someone be afraid to handle them in a safe manner than in an unsafe manner. Nothing's more dangerous than someone being careless with their fears.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top