JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took a friend out shooting some weeks ago, and I guess he might of had too much fun. He inherited a gun from his step father (Beretta Model 70) and now hearing him talk, I'm afraid he thinks hes some kind of freelance police officer that knows the laws. It's almost as if he looks forward to shooting another human being even though I don't think he has ever been in a situation that required it.

The man is a little, off. As far as I know he's heavily medicated for depression, but he's probably got some kind of social disorder because he can be hard to take at some times. But he's already talking about using his gun in store robberies and stuff, possibly bringing it with him to bars where he's gotten in fights in the past, things of that variety.

He's loving guns so much, he's told me he wants to change residences from Illinois to Missouri simply because our gun laws are so much better here, and he wants to conceal carry.

I hope he doesn't do an unlawful shooting, he might be the type to show off his concealed weapon just because he thinks owning a gun is cool.

I look at my gun as a tool, nothing more or less. I think the newness, mall ninjaness and the aura of it being a deadly weapon wore off after 1-2 years for me personally, now I look at guns like its a hammer or a crowbar, albeit funner to use in a lot of ways, but the thought of ending a store robbery or anything doesn't cross my mind. This guy is totally gung ho about being some kind of vigilante that looks forward to a situation that requres use of a firearm. I hope I didn't introduce firearms to the wrong person but I may have. Hopefully he matures and understands that no one should ever look forward to taking another human beings life unless its in a kill or be killed situation.

He idolizes Richard Kuklinsky which was a mob hitman who killed over 100 people, I'm not sure if this is turning out so great.

tumblr_mamc6bwLl31rh9i5co1_400.jpg

tumblr_mamc6bwLl31rh9i5co1_400.jpg

im here to judge...

first you say in your title- "now he thinks he's some freelance police officer"

then you say-"But he's already talking about using his gun in store robberies and stuff, possibly bringing it with him to bars where he's gotten in fights"

and then you say-"He idolizes Richard Kuklinsky which was a mob hitman who killed over 100 people"

and a few post down you say- "the guy has no empathy for people and can be very guilt free even if his actions do undue harm onto another individual. I suspect he might have a form of autism."

And now I say.. How in the hell do you call this guy a freelance police officer? I call him a wannabe criminal idiot, timebomb with a gun, plain and simple. Dont be a dumbass. The country is reeling in pain from mentally challenged people geting hold of guns and killing innocents and you plop one in the guys hand? Teach him how to shoot? Screw you, screw him. Its idiots like you and him that are making it harder and harder for us law abiding citizens without mental problems to keep our rights. This guy has mass murderer written all over his punk *** face. God, your post makes me sick.

You teach a known mental patient how to shoot? Then come on here admitting hes got an itchy trigger finger and doesnt care who he shoots? The worlds just getting stupider and stupider every day. Figure it out dude. Get the gun outta his hands, honestly. Tell his pshchiatrist whats up. Do something man. Dont continue to be an idiot.

All I can say is thank god you clowns arent up here in Portland. I dont have to worry about your friend taking out anybody I know and love.

well said

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads