Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Intro to Flashlight for $35 This Thursday

Discussion in 'SafeFire Indoor Range' started by SafeFire Range, Apr 27, 2016.

1. SafeFire Range

SafeFire Range Camas, WA Gold Vendor Gold Vendor

Are you wanting to learn more about using a flashlight in conjunction with your conceal carry? Safefire is hosting a 2 hour clinic about just that tomorrow (4/28) from 2-4pm. Pacific Tactical's Instructor, Jeromy, will be teaching the course. He will give you the opportunity to learn the safety precautions that go along with using a flashlight with your handgun, shoot in low light conditions, and show different techniques for many situations. Jeromy comes highly qualified as he is certified in CSAT (Combat Shooting and Tactics) Pistol and Rifle, NRA instructors, Master Taser Instructor, UTM RBT Ground Defense, UTM RBT Non-lethal training Ammunition Instructor, UTM RBT Active Shooter Instructor, UTM RBT Edged Weapons Instructor, and is a Suarez International Staff Instructor.

Interested? Sign up at http://www.shootatsafefire.com/sign-up/

2. Oregon13

Oregon13 Scappoose Active Member

I signed up for this course. Jeromy is a great instructor, I have taken two courses with him previously, highly recommend. $35 is a steal too.

Sgt Nambu and SafeFire Range like this.
  3. Oregon13

Oregon13 Scappoose Active Member

Well, I signed up for the course, but was the only one to sign up. So, instead of going to the course, Jeromy hooked me up with a Private flashlight lesson instead. Quality guy, quality range, great experience all around.

SafeFire Range and spookshack like this.
  4. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Really?
    $35 to learn how to use a flashlight? o_O
    Man the money they can make off of some folks:eek:

Kid@Heart and d2the3 like this.
  5. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

I'm a bad guy in the middle of the night looking to shoot somebody. It sure is dark in here. Oh look a flashlight, I'll aim for that.
    Whatever happened to night fire discipline? Ever hear of night blindness?
    The instant you hit that button on yo ur gee whiz flashlight your night vision is gone.
    I do all my best sneaky stuff in the dark.

mjbskwim likes this.
  6. Decker

Decker My house Active Member

So, he paid $35 for some range time, training and happened to get a little extra on the side. Doesn't seem like a bad way to drop a few bucks to me. /shrug

CES07 likes this.
  7. SafeFire Range

SafeFire Range Camas, WA Gold Vendor Gold Vendor

$35 to shoot and to learn from some of the best in the business is not making money. Flashlight use goes beyond how to turn a flashlight on and off. Flashlights are a weapon in themselves, if you know how to use them. Some people want to learn from experienced law enforcement on how create different tactics for different situations. We are trying to give people an opportunity to learn new skills, not nickel and dime people.